Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for JMS > Reviews

Browse

JMS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JMS RSS Feed (New York)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Going Off Script: How I Survived a Crazy Childhood, Cancer, and Clooney's 32 On-Screen Rejections
by Giuliana Rancic
Price: $15.49
208 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely Funny Book!, May 31, 2015
I watched her reality show and I watch E! News at times so I was curious about the book. I wasn’t too crazy about her and she annoyed me a little but after reading this book, I’m a fan!

Giuliana and her family are one of a kind! She is super fun and hilarious! The encounters between her and her parents had me busting out laughing especially when she, “tried to boil Richard!!” Just read the book and you will know what I am talking about.

I love how tight and close her family is and no matter what she did good or bad her family had her back 100%...even after she cursed out her drivers examiner!

I also loved how she described Italy and the culture. Every event is a party! Her detailed descriptions made me feel like I was there. This book was inspiring, fun and a page turner. Congratulations to you girl! You made it and Leo missed out. *wink!

High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 Pack
High Road CarHooks Car Seat Hangers - 2 Pack
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $6.99
7 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, January 17, 2014
I don't like the double hooks. Wish it was one hook. Just very annoying to use. Doesn't look very nice.

Household Essentials 30-Inch Circular Wreath Storage Bag with Red Trim
Household Essentials 30-Inch Circular Wreath Storage Bag with Red Trim
Price: $9.98
19 used & new from $9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a lot!, January 17, 2014
GREAT! Just what I needed! I have a big wreath and it fits perfect. I also can fit my other 3 smaller wreaths in it too. Love the handles. The material is easy to clean and water can't get in! Zipper opens allllll the way so you can place things in easy breezy!

Rubbermaid  5-Cup New Premier Food Storage Container
Rubbermaid 5-Cup New Premier Food Storage Container
Offered by Best Buy New York
Price: $9.07
22 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 17, 2014
Product is great! Love the design! Top seals well. I have about 6 of these and they clean well, are dishwasher safe and keep my food fresh!

Spraymaid Bathtub Splash Guards - in White
Spraymaid Bathtub Splash Guards - in White
Offered by etailz
Price: $36.89
2 used & new from $35.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem Solved!, January 17, 2014
Package came fast and no damage. I always have a pool of water on the floor after showering. The item is easy to apply and directions were an easy read. Sticks well and stays! No messy glue just a sticky strip. Looks very nice! Keeps water in and not on my floor!

Bell Automotive 22-1-33240-8 Black Memory Foam Seat Belt Pad
Bell Automotive 22-1-33240-8 Black Memory Foam Seat Belt Pad
Price: $5.18
6 used & new from $5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars My Neck Thanks You!, January 17, 2014
My aunt had this foam seat belt pad in her car when I was driving it and I loved it instantly. The product came fast and I started using it right away. My seat belt has always scrapped against my neck while driving and this item has solved the problem. So comfy and soft. My neck thanks you.

Aubrey Organics - Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Bath Bar, 4.0 oz bar
Aubrey Organics - Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Bath Bar, 4.0 oz bar

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 17, 2014
I love this bath bar! Been using it for a year! Great smell and makes my skin so soft. It foams really nice but lasts a long time. I get 2-3 bars at a time now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, January 17, 2014
Product came packaged nicely, no damage. I love how your can hang it either vertical or horizontal. Works great and just what I was looking for. Fits pics nicely. I love how it's just 4 x 6 or 6 x 4 and not all those small or larger dimensions that are impossible.
The product was a little flimsy, the pic cover is plastic and not glass and lastly, the back opens in 3 spots, wish the entire back opened up to put all pics in at the same time. Saves time in changing them around if needed,

Theatre Ticket Album
Theatre Ticket Album
Offered by BiggSports
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NO!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Theatre Ticket Album (Sports)
Not what I wanted. Not as described. Doesn't fit big tickets or play bills. Would work if each page had a folder between each page for pics, notes, play bills or bigger tickets. I will stick with a regular photo album to display my tickets....etc.

Honda Polyester Lanyard Keychain
Honda Polyester Lanyard Keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be without it!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Honda Polyester Lanyard Keychain
Love my Honda and Love my Honda keychain! I Never loose my keys and it's a perfect length.Clips on great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3