Profile for shanna banana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shanna banana "Shannon" RSS Feed (Florida)

GMYLE® Turquoise Robin Egg Blue Frosted Matte Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Snap On Case Cover for 13.3" inch Macbook Pro (with 1 Year Warranty from GMYLE)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $6.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not see through, January 1, 2013
So when I bought this case I was under the impression that it was completely clear since thats what see through means to me, its actually semi translucent the only thing you can see is if the apple logo is lit up otherwise you can't see anything. The color is really nice and it fits pretty well, there do seem to be a few gaps around the edges but I needed a new case and this is what I have for now.

Coleman Womens PVC/Poly Rain Suit, Light Blue, Medium
Coleman Womens PVC/Poly Rain Suit, Light Blue, Medium
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $23.02

2.0 out of 5 stars The pants rip!, January 1, 2013
I really like the coat but I'm not really a fan of the pants. The coat fits really well and keeps me dry it can be hot though, the pants are just tight in general I wish I could buy them separately so that I can get different sizes. The color is spot on and is really a nice blue. After wearing the pants for the first time they ripped in the front from stomach all the way to the back so needless to say I won't be wearing them again. I will be investing in a new rain suit. Also the pants ripping seems to be a common issue 3 other girls who wore them had the same issue in the same spot too. Don't waste your money on this.

Camper Men's 36226 1911 Lace Up Boot,Waxy Raiz/Marti Raiz,41 EU (US Men's 8 M)
Camper Men's 36226 1911 Lace Up Boot,Waxy Raiz/Marti Raiz,41 EU (US Men's 8 M)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made like they used to be, January 1, 2013
I bought these after my campers got old and worn out, unfortunately these don't seem to be made with the same quality they used to be. I still really like them though and wear them quite a lot.

Simulator by Metolius
Simulator by Metolius

4.0 out of 5 stars Way better than a pull up bar, January 1, 2013
I've had this for 4 years now and its still in excellent condition even with everyday use. Installation was sort of difficult but we got the job done. Would recommend to anyone.

When Rabbit Howls
When Rabbit Howls
by Truddi Chase
Price: $10.92
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, April 18, 2012
This review is from: When Rabbit Howls (Paperback)
Love this book. Its so interesting and I just cant put it down. Such a great read. Would reccommend this to anyone interested in psychology

Zyliss Clipeez Linking Bag Clips 3-Medium/1-Small
Zyliss Clipeez Linking Bag Clips 3-Medium/1-Small
Price: $8.23
6 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clips, April 18, 2012
Really easy to use, stay on great. Cute colors and love that they can go on fridge til I'm ready to use them

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!!, November 28, 2011
I bought this to sell hot apple cider at a farmers market and it worked all day long keeping everything hot. I have used it many times and it has never let me down. I highly suggest this product!

FRYE Men's Fulton Chelsea BootDark Brown8.5 M US
FRYE Men's Fulton Chelsea BootDark Brown8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!, March 15, 2010
These shoes are amazing they are made really well and fit great. Would buy from Frye again! Very durable and comfortable. I really like these and they can be casual and dressy depending on what your wearing.