Profile for J. BARJUM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. BARJUM "Mother of 2" RSS Feed (Honduras)

Britax 2014 B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System, Black
Britax 2014 B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System, Black
Price: $336.00
11 used & new from $336.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky latch on stroller., October 21, 2014
Love the look of it! The only down side I can see is that when you are putting the baby car seat with the baby on the stroller you have to aim and hear a click, and its tricky because you don't have a good view of the latches. Other than that, I love it.

iPad mini - Shockdrop - Rugged Case - Black - Grey
iPad mini - Shockdrop - Rugged Case - Black - Grey
Price: $53.44
3 used & new from $53.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection!, January 6, 2013
The case is easy to install, and really sturdy. I bought it for my kids mini ipad and they love it. Its easy for them to hold and carry, its non-slippery and the best part is I don't worry if they drop it b/c it is well cushioned.

3D Glasses Variety Pack - 2 Pairs of Green/Magenta and 2 Paris of Red/Cyan - Glasses for home 3D viewing
Offered by Peep Partners
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 18, 2010
I bought these glasses for my 5 yr. old son... Excellent product quality, very comfortable to wear for my son and over my prescription glasses! Definitly would buy again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pretend play..., November 7, 2009
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 5 year old, who by the way is obsessed with STAR WARS, loved the gloves... The fit well. Great for pretend play or halloween costumes.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, November 7, 2009
I loved the fit of the costume... The only down side is the back, it only has 1 button at the neck then the whole back is open. Apart from that, really cute...