Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Angela Wood > Reviews

Browse

Angela Wood's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela Wood RSS Feed

Changed By Chance: My Journey of Triumph Over Tragedy
Changed By Chance: My Journey of Triumph Over Tragedy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful perspective making story, July 20, 2016
Many of us have experienced loss in some form. Although many of us deal with misfortune, it's heartbreaking to read about someone who has experienced so much. Her story reminds us in perspective of our many blessings, as well as teaches us how important it is to change those perspectives often. That's the choice we each have no matter what the circumstances. Her ability to do so was an inspiration.

Small Steps to Slim: A Simple 'No Diet' Lifestyle System for Busy Moms
Small Steps to Slim: A Simple 'No Diet' Lifestyle System for Busy Moms
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective advice in an easy to digest format, July 20, 2016
Small steps is right, and this is an easy read. At first glance felt like I'd be learning things that were obvious. Yet that's just it. There's no magic mystery pill to safely drop a lot of weight. Ashvini embraces what it's like to be a real woman juggling priorities and has the least judgmental approach I've read to date on how we're to fuel ourselves through them. There's no guilt or shame - only practical assurances laid out in a logical way to help us all stay on track with a healthy lifestyle.

The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, March 19, 2014
I bought the book as I was curious to read what would be involved with a 10-day detox. Many of the principles involving life changes are wise, mostly common sense that I already knew but didn't mind hearing again. For the most part it was an interesting read to satisfy my curiosity. I ended up deciding this was too much to personally try given the doctor warning and pills to have on hand for it. Chickened out. Still making use of the logic like how to plan the day (duh-morning exercise) and enjoyed *some* of the recipes at the end so I feel the purchase still made an impact on my health in a small way.

Clarks Women's Plush Bea Flat,Black Leather,9.5 M US
Clarks Women's Plush Bea Flat,Black Leather,9.5 M US
Offered by MegoShop

2.0 out of 5 stars I've already replaced them with another shoe., August 15, 2013
Unfortunately I was hoping these would have more flexibility to them. I wore them about a dozen times to try to break them in properly before deciding they weren't ever going to feel right. Although I was pleased that they breathed well, and could handle weather, the fabric and rigid heel gave me blisters and they weren't as comfortable as they should have been.

Jessica Howard Women's V-Neck Chiffon Dress, Brown, 10
Jessica Howard Women's V-Neck Chiffon Dress, Brown, 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, October 16, 2012
An easy to care for dress. Top is beautifully cut, and fitted perfect for a smaller frame & waist. I normally don't go for dresses with wide skirts but with the top it felt really balanced and easier to pull off. Wore it as a guest to an early August wedding when the original dress choice wasn't working at the last minute, and got a lot of complements on it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward fit, October 16, 2012
Ended up giving this away in the donations bag without even making use of it once. Was tailored tightly in all the wrong places. Fabric was very thin, nearly transparent. If buying this only as a shirt to go underneath a jumper or sweater, perhaps it would be a useful shirt.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Quilted Jacket, Chestnut, Medium
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Quilted Jacket, Chestnut, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mid-season jacket, October 16, 2012
This is very lightweight yet padded with enough warmth to protect from early fall cold breezes. Stylish as well. I like the red line stitching inside the collar and down the insides. On the way out the door, faced with a long closet of jacket options, this one is most always picked.