Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection
Profile for webeshoppin > Reviews

Browse

webeshoppin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

webeshoppin RSS Feed

Rose Pruning Gloves for Men and Women. Thorn Proof Goatskin Leather Gardening Gloves with Long Cowhide Gauntlet to Protect Your Arms Until the Elbow (Small)
Offered by Garden Products Direct
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $21.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought them, July 1, 2016
Have only used them once, but it seems that they will function as described. They are very comfortable to wear and I still feel that I can manipulate tools and plants as necessary

Pestle and Mortar Molcajete
Pestle and Mortar Molcajete
Offered by BeldiNest
Price: $42.95
2 used & new from $7.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 23, 2015
This review is from: Pestle and Mortar Molcajete
Nice product, attractive and functional.

Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque, 1.5 fl. oz.
Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque, 1.5 fl. oz.
Offered by myBeautyWarehouse
Price: $10.67
11 used & new from $10.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like it will be fine, September 11, 2015
Only used the product once but it does not weigh my fine, thin hair down as I was concerned about. I will use it once a week to deep condition my hair. I will probably end up ordering the larger size bottle.

Bobbex B550100 Concentrated Deer Repellent, 32-Ounce
Bobbex B550100 Concentrated Deer Repellent, 32-Ounce
Price: $27.54
9 used & new from $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars will try something else, July 18, 2014
Easy to use, but not as the effective as I would like. I have to spray more frequently than suggested to keep the deer away.

Michelin Atlas Italy (Atlas (Michelin))
Michelin Atlas Italy (Atlas (Michelin))
by Michelin
Edition: Spiral-bound
31 used & new from $0.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Michelin Map- Italy, April 24, 2012
Map seems easy to follow and comprehensive.I think that we will have to coordinate this with a regular map and GPS though.

16" Impax Laptop Sleeve Red
16" Impax Laptop Sleeve Red
Offered by Galactics
Price: $11.36
11 used & new from $4.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Targus laptop sleeve, April 24, 2012
Nice product, well made. Easily accomodates my 16" laptop with room to spare. Can easily fit accessories down the side.