Profile for William J. Brennan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William J. Brennan "Bill Brennan" RSS Feed (Highlands Ranch, CO USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Michael Freeman's Photo School Fundamentals: Exposure, Light & Lighting, Composition
by Michael Freeman
Price: $31.95
44 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, as expected, February 26, 2014
Having read several M Freeman' books, my expectations were high. As expected, the content and the presentation met my high expectations. Michael Freeman presents his subject matter with a sincere concern that it is understandable and has value. As a serious amateur, I believe this book has value for all levels.

Photographically Speaking: A Deeper Look at Creating Stronger Images (Voices That Matter)
by David DuChemin
Price: $32.49
51 used & new from $19.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectations, November 10, 2011
Title is an accurate description of the content. My expectations were high from previous books by author; and were exceeded. For someone wanting to learn how to strengthen their photographs, this book should be on their reading list.

Bill Brennan

Chasing the Light: Improving Your Photography with Available Light (Voices That Matter)
by Ibarionex Perello
Price: $32.18
54 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding Light, July 8, 2011
Author's passion for using available light creatively is evident throughout. Writing style makes book easy to read and subject easy to understand. After reading the first chapter, I started looking at and for light more creatively.

iLife '09 Portable Genius
iLife '09 Portable Genius
by Guy Hart-Davis
Price: $23.89
104 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Life 09, September 6, 2009
I use this book as reference to help me to find answers when I am stumped. It has helped me and has not let me down. I recommend it.

Bill Brennan

Pro Photographer's D-SLR Handbook (A Lark Photography Book)
Pro Photographer's D-SLR Handbook (A Lark Photography Book)
by Michael Freeman
45 used & new from $0.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Photographer's D-SLR Handbook, May 21, 2009
Title is misleading as book will be helpful to all photographers who are committed to improving their knowledge and skills. My first look at book was at library. After a short period of time, I decided that I needed book in my personal library. Author is skilled at explanations that are easily understood.

Fine Art Printing for Photographers: Exhibition Quality Prints with Inkjet Printers, 2nd Edition
by Jürgen Gulbins
47 used & new from $7.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good as a Reference, February 6, 2009
Serves as my reference guide when I have a question about printing at home as instructions are easy to follow.

New Epson Complete Guide to Digital Printing (A Lark Photography Book)
New Epson Complete Guide to Digital Printing (A Lark Photography Book)
by Rob Sheppard
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning to print, November 23, 2008
This book has been very helpful as I learn to print digital images. Author does not skip details. I have researched many books to learn more about the printing process. This one is the best for my needs.

Art Fundamentals: Theory and Practice, with Core Concepts in Art v3.0
Art Fundamentals: Theory and Practice, with Core Concepts in Art v3.0
by David Cayton
69 used & new from $0.23

5.0 out of 5 stars A Text Book for beginners, September 22, 2008
This is an excellent text book for first time students in a fine arts education program. It covers the subject of 2 Dimension Design very thoroughly. It is relatively easy to read and comprehend.

Pantone huey MEU101
Pantone huey MEU101
4 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Huey, August 9, 2008
This review is from: Pantone huey MEU101 (Electronics)
Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Gives me a feeling of confidence that monitor is calibrated.

A Short Course in Photography: An Introduction to Photographic Technique (6th Edition)
by Barbara London
89 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the beginner student of photography, January 19, 2008
This book is the text used at Arapahoe Community College located in Colorado for the beginning photography course. Material is presented in a logical order that can be clearly understood. In my case, I am taking the course as part of a study program to fill gaps in knowledge that I have not been able to fill through self study. The course includes black and white film; slr cameras; and darkroom developing.This book serves my purpose perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2