Profile for Kay Decker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kay Decker "Kay Decker" RSS Feed (Laurel, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
SeaBear Copper River Smoked Sockeye Salmon, 6 Ounce Units
SeaBear Copper River Smoked Sockeye Salmon, 6 Ounce Units
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars "Some of the best smoked salmon we've ever tasted!", June 4, 2015
I gave this package of smoked salmon to my parents, and they absolutely raved about how delicious it is! In fact, they declared that it is "some of the best smoked salmon we've ever tasted." They are very happy with their gift, and I am happy to be able to purchase this from amazon.com!

Bormioli Rocco Country Home Fiori Bottle, 18-1/2-Ounce
Bormioli Rocco Country Home Fiori Bottle, 18-1/2-Ounce
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $7.55
4 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful green bottles for gift-giving!, June 4, 2015
These bottles are terrific! They have a very pretty herb design embossed onto the glass, and the glass is a beautiful shade of light green which gives the bottle an interesting appearance without distorting the color of the contents. The glass is fairly thick, so I expect it to hold up well without chipping or cracking. Each bottle includes a cork with a small copper ring at the top. It makes a lovely addition to the bottle, and I am grateful that I don't have to try to find a cork to fit the bottle. I am very happy with this purchase! I am using my bottles to give homemade limoncello as a parting gift at an upcoming Italian-themed dinner party. Each bottle will hold about 2 cups of limoncello.

Ellen Tracy Women's 6 Pack Seamless Flawless Fit Hi Cut Brief Panty, White/Cameo/White/Sun Beige/Black/Sun Beige, 7
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase!, June 4, 2015
I am very pleased with these panties. They're made from a microfiber, which means that you don't have panty lines and the fabric breathes while you're wearing it. The price I paid brought the price per panty to just under $5, which is an excellent bargain. I especially like that you can choose different color combinations with the 6-pack package. I am very happy with this purchase!

Elomi Women's Caitlyn Brief, Nude, X-Large/16
Elomi Women's Caitlyn Brief, Nude, X-Large/16
Price: $29.00
3 used & new from $28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The Caitlyn panties are the perfect match for the Caitlyn bra, April 28, 2015
The Caitlyn panties are the perfect match for the Caitlyn bra. However, the Elomi panties run small compared to other manufacturers. I recommend buying a size larger than you normally would.

Elomi Women's Abi Bandless Underwire Bra Fawn, Size 40 J
Elomi Women's Abi Bandless Underwire Bra Fawn, Size 40 J
Offered by The Fitting Closet

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful bra!, April 28, 2015
The Abi bra is beautiful! It has a beautiful dark taupe background with a small white floral print and contrasting embroidery along the top edge of the bra. The straps are the same color as the floral print. This is a beautiful and stylish bra that offers great fit and support. I highly recommend it!

Elomi Renee Underwire Banded Bra, Red, 40J
Elomi Renee Underwire Banded Bra, Red, 40J
Offered by Breakout Bras
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The Elomi bras are beautiful and offer amazing support for the more well-endowed woman, April 28, 2015
The Elomi bras are beautiful and offer amazing support for the more well-endowed woman. I highly recommend them! It is so nice to be able to buy a bra that is stylish and offers the perfect fit at the same time.

Elomi Women's Plus-Size Emily Brief, Grenadine, X-Large/16
Elomi Women's Plus-Size Emily Brief, Grenadine, X-Large/16
Offered by Bare Necessities

4.0 out of 5 stars These panties are beautiful, and are a perfect match for the Emily ..., April 28, 2015
These panties are beautiful, and are a perfect match for the Emily bra. However, I have found that the Elomi panties have a smaller fit than other panties. I recommend ordering them a size larger than you normally would.

Elomi Emily Bra, 40J, Grenadine
Elomi Emily Bra, 40J, Grenadine
Offered by HerRoom
Price: $62.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful bra!, April 28, 2015
A beautiful bra! The top half is sheer with embroidery. The bottom half is a satin rose print. The Elomi bras have a wonderful fit and offer amazing support. I especially love the Elomi bandless bras (of which Emily is one). I highly recommend this bra!

Elomi Renee Brief, Red, Large
Elomi Renee Brief, Red, Large
Offered by Essential Apparel

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful panties; smallish fit, April 28, 2015
This review is from: Elomi Renee Brief (Apparel)
These panties are a very high quality and match the Renee bra perfectly. Unfortunately, they do not have much give and will fit more snugly than other panties. I suggest ordering at least one size larger than you normally would to account for the smaller fit.

Elomi Yolonda Bra, 40J, Biscotti
Elomi Yolonda Bra, 40J, Biscotti
Offered by Hourglass Lingerie
Price: $54.00
4 used & new from $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 23, 2015
The Elomi bras have a great fit. I highly recommend them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7