Profile for Mayy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mayy RSS Feed

Invicta Men's 6407 Python Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel and Gun Metal Watch
Price: $88.99
2 used & new from $88.99

1.0 out of 5 stars crystal scratched after a month of diving., August 30, 2012
I am kind of disappointed that the watch face scratched after light use. I normally break a bracelet but have never had scratches on an invicta. Been wearing them for years. Time to trade up to a better brand i guess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2014 7:15 PM PDT

Master Straight Razor Pakkawood
Master Straight Razor Pakkawood

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite edge on this Razor!, July 4, 2011
This review is from: Master Straight Razor Pakkawood
I bought this originally for purposes of using it to make cuttings of plants at the organic farm I work with. It works very well and gives the user great angle control. Great Product!

Back to Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills (Back to Basics Guides)
Back to Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills (Back to Basics Guides)
Price: $13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, July 1, 2011
I love this book because it is a step by step guide to traditional living skills. These types of skills need to be remembered.

Spyderco Cara Cara FRN Handle Combo Edge By03psbk
Spyderco Cara Cara FRN Handle Combo Edge By03psbk

2.0 out of 5 stars Spyderco Cara Cara is not a true spyderco, it is a chinese made knife that just is designed by spyderco.., July 1, 2011
I love Amazon, I buy lots of things from the site. I have to say that I saw the MidWay Knife & Tool add for a Spyderco Cara Cara, I am an emergency responder and have used the spyderco Endura for years. I got the Cara Cara and took it camping for a week, I used the knife as my primary camp knife. When I came back after my trip I needed the knife in a hiker rescue and the knife had gone completely dull. I was furious because A true Spyderco does not go dull after a week!!! I was disapointed and put in a precarious position...