Profile for Kate P > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kate P RSS Feed

Nyantomo Purr Fect Potty Deodorizing Litter Pads Refill, 8 Pads
Nyantomo Purr Fect Potty Deodorizing Litter Pads Refill, 8 Pads
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would pay pretty much anything for a litter solution my cat didn't ..., September 22, 2014
I would pay pretty much anything for a litter solution my cat didn't get finicky about, enter nyantomo. Kitty has a history of crystals and FLUTD and keeping him going in a litter box is a challenge (just ask my wrecked suitcase and mattress) works like a charm--keeps odors at bay very well and he uses it. Yes, it's expensive, but if you've dealt with cat pee problems, I'm guessing you don't care, either.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2015 3:53 PM PDT

Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Raw Vegan Protein Powder, Vanilla 2.2 lbs
Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Raw Vegan Protein Powder, Vanilla 2.2 lbs
Offered by NetRush
Price: $41.61
4 used & new from $41.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Wort tasting protein or shake I've ever tried., May 30, 2014
I've used whey and, more recently, a couple other vegan shake brands and never had a real issue with taste. I blend with ice and almond milk, juice, water, or a combo as well as fruit, so my smoothies to date have all tasted great.

Belch. I tried this blended with almond milk and frozen mango, threw it out after two sips. Tried with blueberries, awful. And today, almond milk and almond butter--it was like cardboard with a metallic aftertaste.

No! H

The Shop (Cyril Landry Thriller)
The Shop (Cyril Landry Thriller)
by J. Carson Black
Price: $11.99
31 used & new from $2.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time., November 18, 2013
Plot jumps all over from one poorly written storyline to another. Characters dont develop into anything remotely likeable, sub plots arr far fetched, and details just leave the reader scratching her head. This is the first book in months I couldn't finish, and I read probably 3-6/month. What a waste.

Triathlon for the Every Woman: You Can Be a Triathlete. Yes. You.
Triathlon for the Every Woman: You Can Be a Triathlete. Yes. You.
by Meredith Atwood
Price: $16.95
23 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A beginners guide that will answer all he questions you didn't want to ask., September 12, 2013
I am working mom to a 3 year old. In May, I was stuck in an exercise rut and still hanging on to a post-baby pooch. A friend asked, "hey, you want to try a triathalon?!" For some reason I said yes, and I am so thankful. I bought this book and a trisuit and never looked back.

Meredith's book guides you through all the details--how to train, what to eat, what order the tri is in (I didn't know!) She talks a out the balance with work and family and training. She explains transition in the least intimidating way possible, and leaves you believing that you can do it, too. And I did! My first tri was last Sunday, and was one of the biggest thrills of my life. I felt very well prepared and loved it! I'm already planning for more.

TuneBand for iPhone 5, Premium Sports Armband with Two Straps and Two Screen Protectors (Green)
Offered by Grantwood Technology
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great armband, great customer service., August 16, 2013
I bought this and have actually started using the case as my full time case. I am a phone dropper and it provides great protection along with a film to prevent scratches (they provide one to you, but I already have a Zagg InvisibleShield on it that's been great). The green is exactly as pictured--a true shade of kelly green.

The armband provides a great fit, and if it doesn't, the company will work with you to ensure one. I contacted them and recieved a prompt response and assistance--very pleasant to deal with.

The only downside is that the Lightning adapters won't work with the case on. So to dock it on my older speakers with the lightning converter, I have to remove the case. Minor and no big deal to me at all (it slips off easily), but wanted to mention.

I've tried other cheapo cases from TX Maxx, etc, that are "for iPhone 5" but none of them fit well. This is perfect!

Flashing Fire Engines (Amazing Machines)
Flashing Fire Engines (Amazing Machines)
by Tony Mitton
Price: $4.99
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book., December 18, 2012
A huge hit at my house, have ordered others by these authors for Christmas. My son really enjoys the rhyming, and the pictures are adorable.

Lucky Brand Women's Leslie Sweet N Low Jean, Ol Zest Wash, 29W X 30L
Lucky Brand Women's Leslie Sweet N Low Jean, Ol Zest Wash, 29W X 30L

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 18, 2012
The name is a bit misleading--they are lower rise but not plumber butt low rise, you know? I'd never even tried them on, but went for them when I saw a Lightening Deal and boy am I glad--I'll pay full price gladly for another pair.

Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag Tote Bag, Pewter Dot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag Tote Bag, Pewter Dot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong bag shipped and poor customer service experience., November 4, 2010
I was also shipped the SkipHop Spark--almost certainly on purpose as they're not at all similar.

Although previous reviews where the wrong bag was sent indicate that haggling will get you the correct bag shipped, I was refused (despite pointing out that others have had the situation remedied).

As a frequent Amazon customer, this is my first negative customer service experience, but it has left a sour taste in my mouth. They have the bag in stock and could have corrected the issue, but they chose not to. A big disappointment.