Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Arash A > Reviews

Browse

Arash A's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arash A RSS Feed

Cargobay Mens Long Sleeve Nightshirt With Check/Stripe Print, Navy Stripe M
Cargobay Mens Long Sleeve Nightshirt With Check/Stripe Print, Navy Stripe M
Offered by 247 Online Clothing (8-10 Day Delivery)
Price: $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality and the shirt was damaged too, May 12, 2016
I wish I could give no star. The Shipment arrived on time but the shirt was damaged because two different parts of the sim were open and it was not wearable. So I had to return it. Also the quality is not good either and the finishing is done very poorly.

Tom Franks Mens Nightwear Stripe Long Sleeve Button Top Nighshirt, Blue M
Tom Franks Mens Nightwear Stripe Long Sleeve Button Top Nighshirt, Blue M
Offered by 247 Online Clothing (8-10 Day Delivery)
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I like it and it arrived on time, May 11, 2016
Overall I like it and it arrived on time. But I bought this for an early June PJ party and it was a pretty warm. Also when I read the other reviews, they said it ran a little large and I normally wear M. So I got an M, but it was just a bit tight for me, especially around my butt and upper thighs.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Teeeeeee, September 17, 2010
I bought a (M) gray V-neck and I love it. It fits well. The fabric is nice and soft. I have recently built some mussles so it sits on my body well and shows off a little bit of my mussles too. :-) After I washed it(with cold water) and dried it in dryer(just with air and not hot air) it shrank a little bit. but I love it in general.