Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for B. Kimrey > Reviews

Browse

B. Kimrey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Kimrey RSS Feed

Batavia Pure Green Tea, 50-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Batavia Pure Green Tea, 50-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best green tea ive had, January 26, 2010
This is some of the very best green tea i've had the pleasure of trying.

Each 50-pack container has 2 separate sealed 25-count bags (the bags come with the hang tags, which a lot of green tea doesn't come with). It comes fresh, and makes a great cup of tea. What else could you possibly ask for??

Fast Weigh MS-600-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G
Fast Weigh MS-600-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G
Offered by millennium-savings
Price: $4.98
4 used & new from $4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little scale, mine came with something extra... something sticky, January 2, 2010
When I received this digital scale in the mail, upon opening it up my first thought was how compact it was (which is a good thing, IMO). It also had decent build quality for a $7 scale.

I went to power it on, and when I opened the battery casing, there were already batteries in there (another plus!!). It was strange, there was also some condensation (I thought was water) on the batteries and underneath them (thank god the batteries came wrapped in plastic even though they were seated in their proper slots). Upon cleaning it off, I had a strange film all over my hands that would not come off, save for washing them in soapy water. The batteries were some cheap looking korean brand, so it would not surprised me if they had leaked a small amount of battery acid. Anyways, I let the scale dry off after I cleaned it off, and I used a different pair of batteries (a couple duracells), and it worked just fine! I didn't want to try the other batteries after that crap got on my hands, but the scale is actually quite accurate and very decent for only $7!!!

I'll live with it for now, even though I might mutate into some creature later because of whatever that goop was that got on my hands. Oh well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2014 2:46 PM PDT