Profile for Lin Weiqing > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lin Weiqing "voca book" RSS Feed (riverside, CA, USA)

Kaplan New GMAT Premier 2013 with 5 Online Practice Tests (Kaplan Gmat Premier Live)
by Kaplan
130 used & new from $0.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good preparing book for GMAT, December 15, 2012
Without reading this book, I will have much harder time taking this test, Now this book teach me how to save time on solving problems. I feel much more confident to take the GMAT exam now.

U.S. Divers Cozumel Mask, Seabreeze Dry Snorkel, and Proflex II Fin Snorkeling Set

5.0 out of 5 stars This set was great!!!!, April 3, 2012
I purchase two sets of this product two years ago when I went to TAHITI for vacation.I bought a small one for myself, and a large one for my BF. We both have asian faces. I just want to tell everyone that this mask just fit both of our faces. The reason I say that it is because before I purchase this set, I saw some comment on this mask, some people has a issue about leaking. At that moment, I did not see any Aisan making this comment. I was worry for a little bit. I hope this help for all the aisan who has a smaller face. We fit the mask!!!!!!
The mask ,fins,and snorkel are work great together as a set. It is very easy to carry and mantain it. By the second time I went to Tahiti, this product was still work as great as prior year. I recommand people to purchase it, if the price is right for you.

TomTom VIA 1535TM 5-Inch Bluetooth GPS Navigator with Lifetime Traffic & Maps and Voice Recognition
Price: Click here to see our price
127 used & new from $56.74

1.0 out of 5 stars TomTom navigater is borken after few times use, April 1, 2012
TomTom navigator is broken after few times use
Problem in TomTom VIA 1535TM-5inch screen!!!! I purchase this product few months ago. I don't drive a lot; therefore I only use it for few times (less than 10). I like all the features inside Tomtom. Specially, I like they can estimate for life time traffic. It is very useful, but sometime I feel the GPS talk too much.
However, there is something happen in my GPS yesterday, when I had appointment with someone important. The GPS cannot search where I am currently located, no matter how long I wait. It was just search and search, and never gets the result. Imaging if a GPS cannot located where you are, and cannot guide you, do you think this machine still useful?
P.S. I never drop it or do anything thing harmful to it. That just happens in my big day which I relied so much on it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2012 5:32 AM PDT