Profile for Rebecca Peterson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebecca Peterson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook, Desk Edition
Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook, Desk Edition
by Donald C. Plumb
28 used & new from $38.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need in one book, November 1, 2012
This book is super helpful for my pharm course in vet school. I have used this book at my past job, it discusses drugs that are no longer used, but still available. Just very helpful with pharmacodynamics and kinetics, interactions, and even mentions some withdraw times.

TRIPLE CROSS (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 4)
TRIPLE CROSS (Steve Cline Mysteries Book 4)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, March 11, 2012
It is a good quick read, a distraction from studying. I had lived in KY and worked in the racing industry. It was neat reading about these farms and places I have actually lived.

G & F 1089M Hyper Grip Non-Slip High-Performance Work Gloves, Medium
G & F 1089M Hyper Grip Non-Slip High-Performance Work Gloves, Medium
Price: $14.47
3 used & new from $10.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrician/HVAC dream, January 8, 2012
Gifted to my boyfriend and he wears them when he has to work with small screws or minute tasks. He thinks they are the best gloves he has ever worn for that type of work. The fingers are literally sticky. I will definitly buy him another pair next year.

Flamingo Lights
Flamingo Lights
Offered by LMC Products
Price: $13.97
6 used & new from $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Flamingo Lights (Toy)
I did pay under $8, but on top of shipping and handling it was not worth it. The flamingos are falling off and the plug wouldn't stay in the wall. This is NOT a toy by any means. But my neice liked them a lot anyway because they are pink and her favorite animal.

ALEX Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! Paint Ice Jewelry Kit, 130W
ALEX Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! Paint Ice Jewelry Kit, 130W
Price: $10.85
10 used & new from $8.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, January 8, 2012
I gifted this to an 8 year old and she had problem understanding the painting on the inside of the jewelry. She also had a hard time doing what she wanted on the small surface area. I would suggest the kit for an older group, like 12 and up. The rings are pretty cool. I will totally wear one once it dries. Warning the paint is NOT washable and you have to paint on it in intervals, otherwise the colors run together.

Rocket Dog Women's Snooze Slipper, Black Speckled Knit,6.5 M US
Rocket Dog Women's Snooze Slipper, Black Speckled Knit,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 8, 2012
True to fit, the person recieving the gift wore them out of my house. She wanted slippers she could walk the dog in and I know from experience that Rocket Dog shoes are extremely comfortable. Would purchase again if I needed a pair.

Chisel Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Tie Bar
Chisel Brushed Finish Stainless Steel Tie Bar
Offered by West Coast Jewelry
Price: $46.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 8, 2012
My significant other is always sticking his tie in his food. This looked a little small, but he said they all are that size. He liked it. It matches his style well. I think it was a bit pricey, but I like to think I paid for quality.

Prepworks from Progressive International GT-3469 Stainless Steel Magnetic Measuring Spoons, Set of 5
Price: $14.82
23 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 8, 2012
My sister has every kitchen gadget and her drawers in her kitchen are a disaster. I liked being able to gift her a little "order" to her messy drawers. The magnent is strong so they stay together really well.

Kamik Women's Heidi Rain Boot
Kamik Women's Heidi Rain Boot
Price: $31.59 - $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, January 8, 2012
The boots were a gift. They are made really well for the price. The inside is lightly lined, which I think will reduce sweaty feet in the summer and cold feet in the winter. I will look into buying a pair for myself. I gave 4 stars because the person they were gifted to has not tried them out in the rain at this point.

Contech StayAway Motion-Activated Pet Deterrent
Contech StayAway Motion-Activated Pet Deterrent
Offered by VirVentures
Price: $55.57
16 used & new from $47.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., May 4, 2011
I was super cautious because there were other 'poor' reviews, but I am so glad I decided to try it out anyway. My beeper alarm and the spray work fine. The cat only had to be scared by it like twice. The batteries do die pretty fast if it is being abused. The sensor is less effective when you first put it down, give it a few minutes to realize what it has to cover and then it works fine. I have a friend that is a small animal vet and I gave her all the info to share with any clients that are at thier wits end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3