Profile for Woods Walker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Woods Walker RSS Feed (Adirondacks NYS USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Snowman [VHS]
The Snowman [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Exceptionalbooks
Price: $3.99
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Snowman -- is VHS not DVD, January 22, 2014
This review is from: The Snowman [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is the Snowman I remember. I was so happy to see it again and now I own it. There is some spoken audio in the beginning, the rest is musical. A magical snowman comes to life and takes the boy on a magical adventure. It is a flight of fancy. An imaginative child (or adult who is a child at heart) would love it. An adult would realize that it is British, but I do not think that would matter to a child, if they even notice.

The Homecoming: A Christmas Story
The Homecoming: A Christmas Story
DVD ~ Patricia Neal
Price: $9.96
86 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this was the original Walton story, January 22, 2014
I had seen this when if was first broadcast many years ago and enjoyed it. Also enjoyed the series The Waltons. It was fun seeing the beginning again, the children are so young. I own the complete Walton series so having the beginning adds to my collection. It is a lovely Christmas story about a mountain family waiting for the father to return home for Christmas. It is a family movies, suitable to watch with your children -- even young children.

The Perfect Lift & Serve Meatloaf Pan
The Perfect Lift & Serve Meatloaf Pan
Offered by 5 Star Super Deals
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect roasting pan, December 21, 2013
The insert holds the meat above the melted fat and grease. It is exactly what I was looking for. Now I can bake meat balls, chops, and maybe even a hamburger and not be concerned about the fat. The non-stick coating made cleanup a snap. Even the insert has non-stick coating. Just remember that the tabs at the ends of the pan are for the insert and not attached to the pan. I would recommend very much.

The Snowman & The Snowdog
The Snowman & The Snowdog
DVD ~ The Snowman
Price: $9.68
40 used & new from $3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming child's story, December 21, 2013
This review is from: The Snowman & The Snowdog (DVD)
I would recommend for a child who has an imagination and believes in magic. Animated but not cartoon. No spoken words. Also British, but a child would not notice driving and parking on the wrong side of the road. Snowman and Snowdog come to life and with the boy fly and have adventures. Snowdog then replaces the boy's old dog who died. Only you know your child. Watch it before you show it to your child.

6pc Non-Rust Picnic Tablecloth Clamp Set
6pc Non-Rust Picnic Tablecloth Clamp Set
Offered by FixFind
Price: $2.49
2 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Picnic must-have, October 3, 2013
Exactly what I wanted -- kept the tablecloth in position even though there was a brisk breeze -- could eat the food without having to worry about the tablecloth.

Wilton Gum Paste and Fondant Lesson Plan
Wilton Gum Paste and Fondant Lesson Plan
Price: $4.49
20 used & new from $1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 9, 2013
I had questions regarding fondant decorating and this book answered them and had additional ideas for making pretty cakes. Nice price too.

Lord of the Rings Elven Leaf Clasp
Lord of the Rings Elven Leaf Clasp
Offered by Clicket Party Supplies and Costumes
Price: $4.68
30 used & new from $2.60

3.0 out of 5 stars T, March 5, 2013
Was not what I expected. A teenage would enjoy and wear it. It is costume jewelry. It was made in China, so is not for children under 14 years.

The Lord Of The Rings - Giant Movie Poster - Map Of Middle Earth (Size: 53'' x 39'')
Offered by Poster Stop
Price: $14.04

5.0 out of 5 stars L, March 5, 2013
I did not realize it would be so big, I should have measured the wall. I am enjoying it but have not checked all the entries to determine if they are accurate. I have not found any mistakes yet. I also like the brownish tones of the background.

H:oter® Stainless Steel Salt & Pepper Castor, Salt and Pepper Shaker, Kitchen Tools, Price/Piece
Offered by Giftable World
Price: $4.50
2 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars P, March 5, 2013
I love it -- nice enough to place on the dinner table and sturdy enough to take on a pcinic (cover with plastic wrap). No need for a separate salt shaker. I bought more : 1. for breakfast, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on toast or cereal,etc. , 2. powdered sugar for desserts, and last, one for salt.

Over Hawaii (As seen on public television)
Over Hawaii (As seen on public television)
DVD ~ Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours
Price: $10.13
27 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars F, March 5, 2013
A few years ago I fulfilled a dream -- to visit Hawaii. I am interested that brings back the memories.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3