Profile for Jason S. Alexander > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason S. Alexander RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
FINEJO Women Long Knitted Tassel Edge Sweater Poncho Cape Scarf Shawl Wrap DGR L
Offered by FINEJO
Price: $20.99

3.0 out of 5 stars it's beautiful but had a small hole in the front, December 29, 2014
it's beautiful but had a small hole in the front. trying to exchange it now. It that goes well I'll pop this up to a 5 star, it's a great garment.

The Walking Dead: Walker Zombie Chest Piece
The Walking Dead: Walker Zombie Chest Piece
Offered by trendyhalloween
Price: $40.99
12 used & new from $40.99

3.0 out of 5 stars great craftsmanship, poor design, December 29, 2014
It could use more straps. Once it's on it folds and buckles and does everything but stay on against your body. That said, the craftsmanship of the piece is absolutely incredible. I inevitably just had to button my shirt at the bottom which covered up that great stomach, but the ribs looked great still.

Infantino Fusion Flexible Position Baby Carrier, Grey
Infantino Fusion Flexible Position Baby Carrier, Grey
Price: $35.31
6 used & new from $35.02

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't normally write reviews, but GET THIS!, December 29, 2014
I'm a dad thats been trying to help out as much as I can. I have gotten other carriers that wrap and tie and I got so frustrated holding our baby while dealing with these enormously long straps that I inevitably just sucked it up and carried the baby. Saw this thing at Target and ordered it on amazon. FANTASTIC! stress free. I put it on, snap all the stuff and then put the baby in it and finish the last clip. No balancing, no holding on to a freaked out baby while I lean back and try to find straps to tie behind my back…and it's incredibly comfortable. And best, I'm confident running around hands free and my baby fell totally asleep in minutes. Cheers!

Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vaccum, UH70210
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vaccum, UH70210
Price: $129.99
50 used & new from $90.65

1.0 out of 5 stars do NOT get this vacuum, March 27, 2013
We had this vacuum for exactly 1 year. We washed the filter when it started over heating and cutting off. Then it worked for a few days and started it again. We bought a new filter and after a few days, it started over heating and shutting off again. Then we went to the Hoover website. On the actual Hoover website, this vacuum has ONLY A 2 STAR RATING! Apparently, this is what happens to this vacuum. It dies. Ours died. Back to vacuum shopping, so now.... a little piece of me dies.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2013 7:43 PM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT Apple ear buds. Do NOT buy, February 17, 2013
The description purely says "Apple" but it's a lie. I thought the cheap price was because Apple upgraded their design and these are the old design. Nope. Once I saw that the microphone is on the left side, not the right, I thought things were fishy. Then they just don't work. Choppy sound. Horrible quality. I'm contacting Amazon to see if they can pull this bootleg product.

The Fracture of the Universal Boy (The Dream Suite, Volume I)
The Fracture of the Universal Boy (The Dream Suite, Volume I)
by Michael Zulli
12 used & new from $20.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of Zulli's best, August 4, 2012
The story, the art, and the production of this book is incredible. This is some of Michael Zulli's best work in a long career of great work.

CE Compass Bluetooth HID Wireless Keyboard Mouse Control for PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone 4, PDAs

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything I needed but Function keys, December 6, 2010
I just received the keyboard and paired it with my iphone4.
It would great but the mouse and especially the function keys do not work with the iphone4.

So everything I write will have to exclude a question mark apparently. Unless I have this wrong and someone can tell me.

Kindle DX, Free 3G, 9.7" E Ink Display, 3G Works Globally
Kindle DX, Free 3G, 9.7" E Ink Display, 3G Works Globally
18 used & new from $128.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Large Kindle DX Question, September 11, 2010
I have a first generation small Kindle. I wanted to upgrade to the larger new one.
My question is, even with the great gray screen, why would I pay just $50-70 less than and Ipad?
The new bigger Kindle costs almost as much and is just a black and white reader. This is NOT competitive
pricing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2010 2:33 AM PDT

District 9 [Blu-ray]
District 9 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sharlto Copley
Price: $13.35
128 used & new from $2.96

1.0 out of 5 stars PS3 owners beware!, January 22, 2010
This review is from: District 9 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Even though you can go through multiple setting changes to try, this blue ray does not work on play station 3.
It simply doesn't work. I've gone through exchanges and talked to others online.... it's a known problem.

It's a great movie.... just buy the DVD.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2010 11:14 PM PST

Moleskine Art Plus Sketchbook, Large, Plain, Black, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Classic Notebooks)
by Moleskine
Price: $14.57
83 used & new from $10.38

2.0 out of 5 stars The paper has changed, September 1, 2009
I used these sketchbooks as long as I can remember. Now, the last 3 I've purchased all make my brush pens and calligraphy pens bead up and become maybe 50% opaque. The change in paper and the current Moleskins is just not good. I've had to switch brands after years.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2011 5:10 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2