Profile for Enrique T. Cervantes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Enrique T. Cervantes "cantsurf" RSS Feed (orange county, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Legend of Korra Book 2 [HD]
The Legend of Korra Book 2 [HD]
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great follow up to the original, January 5, 2015
great follow up to the original. A must watch if you were a fan of the new one. Not at all what i expect from a nickelodeon show.

Post-it Notes Weekly Planner, 18 x 12-Inches, 26 Weeks with 6 Pads of 2 x 2-Inches Full Adhesive Notes
Price: $18.20
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1/3 the price of staples, November 1, 2014
My wife uses them for her office. She swears by it. She gets cranky when she runs out. Thank goodness for Amazon prime. The price on Amazon was 1/3 the price of staples.

K&N 33-2462 High Performance Replacement Air Filter
K&N 33-2462 High Performance Replacement Air Filter
Price: $47.99
50 used & new from $33.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, November 1, 2014
I e noticed a small mpg improvement of about 1 mpg. The price was awesome and it's easy too clean. Would definetly buy again

Tachikara TP20 Dual-Action Inflation Pump
Tachikara TP20 Dual-Action Inflation Pump
Price: $7.32
8 used & new from $7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and powerfull, November 1, 2014
Perfect for traveling. Bonus it has a needle attachment which is great for any kind of ball. Perfect all arounder. I can do my bike tires and balls. Looks like to be made of great quality would definitely buy again

Patuoxun Dual 2 USB Car Charger Cradle Mount Holder Stand Cigarette Lighter for iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS iPod HTC Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 3 2
Offered by Patozon
Price: $13.69
6 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the money, November 1, 2014
Articulated ball joint could be better but for the price it's awesome. It has dual chargers one of which charges at 2.1 which will charge a tablet.

Angelcare Bath Support, Pink
Angelcare Bath Support, Pink
Price: $27.99
13 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 1, 2014
Awesome holds baby in place safely. Baby seems very comfortable. Would definetly buy again

Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars John goodman kills it, April 18, 2014
Pretty good show, it's the first season and it's filling itself out. Characters definitely grow on you. Can't wait for season 2

Monster's U Scary Hairy Headphones
Monster's U Scary Hairy Headphones
Offered by Phoenix Treasure Box
Price: $18.99
24 used & new from $17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars more of a novelty, March 10, 2014
these are way to delicate to be a child's headphone. My wife talked me into buying these for one of my boys who loves monsters inc. (which honestly who doesn't) I wanted to purchase a pair of Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 but my wife saw these and she had to have them for him. These were about double of what i paid for the Panasonic's, sounded horribly and broke after about a week.

if you want a show piece or are just a die hard fan of the movie then buy them. otherwise your child will end up braking them like mine did.

Leatherman Skeletool and Style CS Set
Leatherman Skeletool and Style CS Set

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet set perfect for a gift, (I'm gonna have to pick one up too), March 10, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my father. I had purchased an older model a few years back and he was wanting one that had more than just a knife and scissors. This set comes with everything you could possibly need. Seriously I can't imagine a situation where these 2 told wouldn't suffice for any practical situation.

The picture is a bit misleading the second smaller tool is much smaller about half the size of the main tool. larger one fits nicely in your hand. while the smaller one can be a bit tricky to hold but fits nicely non the less.

I found a smaller double carrying case that these fit nicely into. my dad has the holder attached to his belt and it isn't intrusive at all.

I will be purchasing another one for myself.

40 Metal Collar Stays in a Box - 4 Sizes
40 Metal Collar Stays in a Box - 4 Sizes
Offered by Quality Stays
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome can't believe how good these are especially for the price, March 10, 2014
I had previously purchased some expensive collar stays from Nordstrom's and thru the years I had lost a few here and there. I was in need of more collar stays and decided to look up some on amazon. I found these and the price seemed way to good to be true. I spent $30 on the non magnetic ones from Nordstrom's and those only came with 12. I decided that for the price and since they were prime what could go wrong.

I was worried that having them in a bag that they would bend. When I received them I layer them all out on a hard surface and every single one was perfectly flat I compared them to the more expesinve ones and i couldn't tell a difference (besides the color the expensive ones were a Gold Color these ones are a silver color)

I have been using them for over a month and they are still as straight as when i received them.

Bonus they are magnetic as stated in the description which is a bonus for those occasion when I'm wearing a suit with out a tie or when I'm going for a different look.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7