Profile for Enrique T. Cervantes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Enrique T. Cervantes "cantsurf" RSS Feed (orange county, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars John goodman kills it, April 18, 2014
Pretty good show, it's the first season and it's filling itself out. Characters definitely grow on you. Can't wait for season 2

Monster's U Scary Hairy Headphones
Monster's U Scary Hairy Headphones
Price: $19.99
31 used & new from $13.08

2.0 out of 5 stars more of a novelty, March 10, 2014
these are way to delicate to be a child's headphone. My wife talked me into buying these for one of my boys who loves monsters inc. (which honestly who doesn't) I wanted to purchase a pair of Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 but my wife saw these and she had to have them for him. These were about double of what i paid for the Panasonic's, sounded horribly and broke after about a week.

if you want a show piece or are just a die hard fan of the movie then buy them. otherwise your child will end up braking them like mine did.

Leatherman Skeletool and Style CS Set
Leatherman Skeletool and Style CS Set
Offered by FireBall
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet set perfect for a gift, (I'm gonna have to pick one up too), March 10, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my father. I had purchased an older model a few years back and he was wanting one that had more than just a knife and scissors. This set comes with everything you could possibly need. Seriously I can't imagine a situation where these 2 told wouldn't suffice for any practical situation.

The picture is a bit misleading the second smaller tool is much smaller about half the size of the main tool. larger one fits nicely in your hand. while the smaller one can be a bit tricky to hold but fits nicely non the less.

I found a smaller double carrying case that these fit nicely into. my dad has the holder attached to his belt and it isn't intrusive at all.

I will be purchasing another one for myself.

40 Metal Collar Stays in a Box - 4 Sizes
40 Metal Collar Stays in a Box - 4 Sizes
Offered by Quality Stays
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome can't believe how good these are especially for the price, March 10, 2014
I had previously purchased some expensive collar stays from Nordstrom's and thru the years I had lost a few here and there. I was in need of more collar stays and decided to look up some on amazon. I found these and the price seemed way to good to be true. I spent $30 on the non magnetic ones from Nordstrom's and those only came with 12. I decided that for the price and since they were prime what could go wrong.

I was worried that having them in a bag that they would bend. When I received them I layer them all out on a hard surface and every single one was perfectly flat I compared them to the more expesinve ones and i couldn't tell a difference (besides the color the expensive ones were a Gold Color these ones are a silver color)

I have been using them for over a month and they are still as straight as when i received them.

Bonus they are magnetic as stated in the description which is a bonus for those occasion when I'm wearing a suit with out a tie or when I'm going for a different look.

Magnets for Collar Stays (1/4")
Magnets for Collar Stays (1/4")

3.0 out of 5 stars decent magnets but then again they are so affordable, March 10, 2014
I've most a few magnets already was hoping they would be a bit stronger.

I find my self constantly checking my collar to make sure they are still in place. I've lost 1 magnet in a bout a month which isn't too bad considering the price. They do seem to fall of pretty easy but I tuck my shirts in so i can usually find them pretty easily in my shirt.
it could be that my shirts are on the thicker side so your results may very

I usually wear shirts from costco which seem to be of very good quality so they might be on the thicker side.

all in all a huge savings over the major label

I purchased the 24 magnetic collar stays in a woven bag and got both for under $10 so I have plenty to spare. I just recommend carrying a few extra magnets with you just in case

Disney Planes Toddler Kids Plane Shaped Slippers (7/8 M US Toddler)
Disney Planes Toddler Kids Plane Shaped Slippers (7/8 M US Toddler)
Offered by Yankee Toy Box LLC
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but not very durable, March 10, 2014
bought these for my youngest and after about a month the stitching started to come undone.

it could be that we have a lot of hardwood surfaces.

For the money i expected them to last a lot longer

Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 Monitor Stereo Headphones (Red)
Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 Monitor Stereo Headphones (Red)
Offered by AV House
Price: Click here to see our price
87 used & new from $34.59

5.0 out of 5 stars nothing comes close for the amount of $ these cost, March 10, 2014
I have a $100 pair that sound better but not by much. to make it even worse i own 2 of those $100 pairs one for me and my wife.....

I bought these for my son after reading a few reviews on CNET. My boys are pretty rough on there headphones and i wanted something that I would cringe too much over if they ever got destroyed. My son loves them and he says they are comfortable. I've even caught my wife wearing them on occasion.

a great buy will be purchasing a few more

Snow Cone Syrup Pump, 1 ounce
Snow Cone Syrup Pump, 1 ounce
Offered by The Massage & Spa Source
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the extra price, November 24, 2013
bought a few of these and have purchased other brands for making snow cones at our community events. these are by far the best we have purchased feel heavy duty and the angle is perfect. some dispensers aim in different directions. these are very easy to clean and give a great pump.

I was hesitant at first because these are a bit expensive. but all the rest that we have purchased usually don't last more than one even. these can be reused and are very durable

SOLO® Cup Company Cone Water Cups, Cold, Paper, Four Ounces, White, 200 Per Pack
Offered by PLEXSUPPLY
Price: $5.99
11 used & new from $2.17

4.0 out of 5 stars great for a water cooler but only big enough for kids, November 24, 2013
way too small to be useful. but then again what did my wife expect it said 4 oz. the regular cups that they use for snow cones are about 10 oz. she thought these would be good for snow cones. great for a water cooler not for snow cones.

Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats, Savory Salmon Recipe, 16-Ounce
Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats, Savory Salmon Recipe, 16-Ounce
Price: $7.99
47 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars great price and my dog loves them. they are the perfect size for a reward when teaching tricks, November 24, 2013
my dog loves these in fact she love them so much she figured out how to get on the table and open the container that holds them and ate thru the bag (i have a border collie)

great price cheaper than buying at petsmart

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7