Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Enrique T. Cervantes > Reviews

Browse

Enrique T. Cerva...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Enrique T. Cervantes "cantsurf" RSS Feed (orange county, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
AWARD WINNING & DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED. Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Green & White Tea Extracts-with patented Inflacin® and Qsomes®-delivers the most effective anti-aging serum on the market today.
Offered by Alina Skin Care
Price: $24.95
9 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It has a great smell, kinda like grapefruit, August 13, 2015
I received this product at a discount in exchange for a review. I have been using this product for over a week now. It has a great smell, kinda like grapefruit. The product leaves you feeling clean, doesn't feel greasy. It does cause some tingling, even a slight burn, but nothing that would deter me from using the product. It does make my skin feel a bit tighter, and I am excited to see if theres a visible change after continued use of the product. After only about 10 days it's too early to tell.

HDMI Cable 6ft - HDMI 2.0 (4K) Ready - 28AWG Braided Cord - High Speed 18Gbps - Gold Plated Connectors - Ethernet, Audio Return - Video 4K 2160p, HD 1080p, 3D - Xbox PlayStation PS3 PS4 PC Apple TV
Offered by SecurOMax
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars stop buying overpriced HDMI cables, August 13, 2015
got this at discounted price in exchange for a review.

I got this for use in my car as our entertainment system has an HDMI port and i don't trust my kids with the DVD/BluRay's

I've used it a couple of times and it seems heavy duty. I know my kids will put this to the test.

the connectors seem very sturdy and the cable is thick but is protected by a heavy duty sleeve.
for the usual person using this cable it should be more than enough to connect any HDMI device.

I've read lots of reports over the years and there is no reason to pay a premium price for HDMI cables there is no difference between a $100 HDMI cable and a $15 cable. the signal is just passed. but don't take my word for it read this article form CNET

and

Inspired Basics Solid Copper Moscow Mule No Tin or Nickel Lining Mug Hammered Type Copper Mug 16 Oz Capacity
Offered by Inspired Basics
Price: $15.97
4 used & new from $13.18

5.0 out of 5 stars cool looking cup that instantly grabs everyones attention., August 6, 2015
when i saw this i wanted it immediately and being able to get it at a discounted price in exchange for a review i was all over it.

its pretty cool looking and i like the way it gets chilled when you have a cold liquid in it. i like how its cool to my lips while I'm drinking from it. I haven't used it for any hot liquid and honestly i wouldn't recommend as the cup heats up while I'm washing it so i can imagine how it would be with hot tea.

the material looks like it will scratch easily but for me that isn't an issue at it will just add to the charm for me, I'm excited to see howe it will look when it gets all aged.

the cup is a decent size but the lining is thin so it holds a lot of liquid. the box says 16 OZ which is equivalent to a tall glass so it holds a lot of liquid.

3 in 1 Grill Cleaning Brush By All Times Finest - Extra Long Handle (18") - A Must a for Any Grill Fanatic - Suitable for All Grill Types (From Ceramic, Porcelain to Infrared and Everything in Between)
Offered by All Times Finest
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best brush I've used to date., August 6, 2015
I've been looking for a replacement brush for sometime and have been checking to see what all my friends and family have been using.
so when i got an offer to get this at a discounted rate in exchange for a review i definitely jumped at the chance.

I've been using it for about a week now and it does what it says. i definitely need to brush way less than with any other brush I've used in the past.
with my old brush. i would have to go over each section multiple times to get it ready to use again. with this brush it took about 1/3 the time. its got a good weight to it and gets the job done.

my only gripe is hat i wish it got a little more into the grooves of the grill but for me its not a deal breaker.

I will be buying one of these for my father and father in-law.

tech21 Impactology Classic Check for New iPhone 6 - 4.7" Phone Case - Pink
tech21 Impactology Classic Check for New iPhone 6 - 4.7" Phone Case - Pink
Offered by alwayz-on-sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great protection and now with different colored gel., August 4, 2015
Bought this for my wife she add the older version with the orange gel and it was more of a hoy pink she never really like it because of the orange gel.

the second she saw this on my friends wife's phone she had to have it. its a nice soft pink and the orange gel has been replaced by a white gel that really suits the pink color much better than the previous model.

I've been using Tech21 cases ever since the first one came out for the iPhone 4S.

one thing i noticed is that the 6 plus model has 2 cut outs near the bottom which the 6 doesn't have. (I have the 6 plus different color and my wife has the 6)

I have dropped my phones with these cases on so many occasions on concrete, tile, asphalt you name it and my phone has survived every drop. I've even taken off the case to check the body after the fall and i have not noticed any damage to my actual phone. this case also makes the phone stick better to your hands so its less likely to drop. a naked iPhone can be slippery at times.

the only bad thing for me is that it does has quite a bit of girth to the phone. for most people this isn't an issue but for me it does kinda bother me but its the cost of have great protection. I will say that this is half the girth of one of those otter box cases. those are just to big for me to use comfortably.

Microfiber Fitness/Camping/Beach Towel with Zipper Pocket (Blue)
Microfiber Fitness/Camping/Beach Towel with Zipper Pocket (Blue)
Offered by #Fitness
Price: $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the gym or beach, August 4, 2015
This is a great workout towel especially if you sweat a lot. It has a handy zipper pocket which is handy for me since my usual workout shorts do not have pockets.

the material is very absorbent and is helpful at the beach it's good at absorbing lots of water from my dog (pro tip: bring baby powder it makes the sand come right of your skin a little goes a long way) it's not exactly long enough to layout on but for my lifestyle its perfect. I usually take my dog to the beach and it works great. for me and my dog.

the only thing i didn't like was that it's not as soft as i was expecting it to be. microfiber is usually very soft.
I did receive this item at a discounted rate in exchange for the review

TEKTON 2830 Precision Bit and Driver Kit for Electronic and Precision Devices, 27-Piece
Price: $8.19
18 used & new from $6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars great for small simple repairs but not for more in-depth apple repairs., July 30, 2015
the price is great but it didn't have all the tools i needed for more in depth apple repairs.

I was originally shocked at how small it was. the whole case fits almost in the palm of your hand.

good quality and sturdy case.

the driver has a rotating end (black Part) which helps when tightening small screws.

I ended up returning it and buying the larger (not in size but in heads) model TEKTON 28301 every bit tech rescue kit.

nothing against this kit but for more serious apple repairs you'll need the larger head set its double the price but worth it.

ORICO 2588US3 Tool Free USB 3.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD - Black
Offered by ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No tools required. stupid simple to use and install hard drive, July 30, 2015
I bought this at crazy low price but either way its great.

NO TOOLS REQUIRED

its a simple plug and play enclosure will definitely buy again.

TEKTON 28301 Everybit Tech Rescue Kit for Electronics, Phones and Precision Devices, 45 Piece
Price: $24.99
10 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars extras make up for the premium over the smaller tech kit., July 30, 2015
this set is small and has just about every driver head you could need for an apple device. I have a macbook pro (early 2011, iPad Air, Multiple iPhones) and I'm able to get in and adjust things or replace (kids and wife are clumsy with iPhones) screens.

i wish the price was a bit lower but the quality is great and all the extra accessories it comes with make up for the price,

I originally bought the smaller version which was about $12 but it didnt have all the heads i needed. i was hesitant on spending double the amount for what at first seemed like just a few extra heads. but the accessories i.e. magnet pad prying devices and suck shin pads came in handy when replacing the hard drive on my moms old iMac.

the included magnet pad (for holding small screws) is priceless. I do wish it was a bit bigger and is kinda bent from the way it fits in the case. its white and makes holding the screws very easy.

the case zips so everything is secured and has place inside except for the above mentioned magnet pad.

Microsoft licensed Energizer 2X Charging System for Xbox One
Microsoft licensed Energizer 2X Charging System for Xbox One
Price: $25.20
47 used & new from $16.20

5.0 out of 5 stars if you game a lot and have multiple controller this will pay for it self in no time., July 30, 2015
I should of bought of this sooner. My boys were going thru batteries at a rate of about 6 batteries every 2 weeks. the cost adds up.

I should of bought it sooner.

the clear plastic around control is red when charging and green when fully charged easy to use at glance.

My only negative is that i wish the included cable was longer but micro USB cables are so cheap i can really knock it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9