Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for JD > Reviews

Browse

JD's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JD "Hog" RSS Feed (Juneau, AK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., September 4, 2014
Extremely happy to have a version without fragrance. I tried the Fresh Scent version and was not happy with the overpowering smell.

BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls
Offered by JADD ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $12.43
247 used & new from $6.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Some potential, but no sound.., September 4, 2014
This review is from: BEYOND: Two Souls (Video Game)
The game was defective, I could hear a lot of the background sound but not the voices. I played with the subtitles and think I would have given it two stars had it worked. I do agree with other raters that it was a bit of a hard sell to call this a video game with such constraints on what you can do.

Valterra A10-0908 Wheel Chock
Valterra A10-0908 Wheel Chock
Price: $9.71
33 used & new from $3.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great for smaller trailer tires., September 4, 2014
Purchased for a small boat trailer. The shape does not conform to the trailer tire well. The hard plastic is not ideal, the addition of a more rubberized bottom would increase gripping power. I did not expect much from a product of this price, but nearby rocks work the same if not better.

Honey-Can-Do DRY-01610 Heavy Duty Gullwing Drying Rack, White
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01610 Heavy Duty Gullwing Drying Rack, White
Price: $27.72
120 used & new from $18.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Still trying it out, but.., September 4, 2014
Have not used it much, but I already have three issues. Support bars on gull wing detached during shipping and when I pulled the rack out of the shipping box one of them bent. I twisted it back into shape, but still annoying. Second are the rungs. My previous drying rack did not have rungs that rotate. Wetter items not balanced precisely roll off onto the floor. Third, there is no support bar under the mesh. It seems like it was designed for a bar, but did not come with anything, which makes the netting act like a hammock.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so fresh scent..., January 26, 2014
Local purchase. Wanted the unscented in a 3 pack and could not find it locally so I bought this item. We live in a super humid climate and this item was destined for my car, scent is too strong and not pleasant. The unscented version gets 4 stars!

Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed III
Offered by Maximin
Price: $17.39
514 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Never finished., October 2, 2013
This review is from: Assassin's Creed III (Video Game)
I really enjoyed all previous Assassins Creed games. I was totally unprepared to become this bored with a previously loved franchise. When I was riding the horse I felt like I was playing Red Dead Redemption. I was over it. Have never finished the game.

Nature's Miracle Odor Control Corn Cob Clumping Cat Litter, 18 lbs (5318)
Nature's Miracle Odor Control Corn Cob Clumping Cat Litter, 18 lbs (5318)
Price: $20.29
13 used & new from $18.39

4.0 out of 5 stars best corn based, October 1, 2013
I have tried numerous corn based litters and this is the best one to date. Arm & Hammers Essentials, Worlds Best Cat Litter Unscented Multi Cat, and Tidy Cat Pure Nature.

Eaton TR7745W Combination USB Charger with Tamper Resistant Receptacle and Box, 15-Amp, White Finish
Offered by United Electric Wholesale
Price: $28.00
21 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars 1, 2, 3, charge.., October 1, 2013
Almost went with a Leviton but bailed when I learned that the ports had different charge rates. Really like two USB ports at 2 amps. Works great. Does require a deep wall box for installation.

iPhone 4 GSM (AT&T) Premium Screen Replacement & Repair Kit - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by iCracked HQ
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $41.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Up and running., October 1, 2013
Trying to avoid the hit or miss reviews associated with cheaper kits I opted for the iCracked. Quality tools, pre-installed screen and very helpful installation videos sold me. Would recommend this kit. I will say that the printed instructions included with the screen did not match the sequence of disassembly on the video. This is my first screen replacement and I never tried the cheaper options so can't make any comparison as to value, but I do like getting a product that works the first time and this worked for me.

Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Price: Click here to see our price
74 used & new from $28.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 6 weeks, July 15, 2013
Contacted the company and it will cost $40 to ship a replacement. Half what I just paid. They did attempt to replace the base at no charge, but that did not fix the problem.

Page: 1 | 2