Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for D. J. Smith > Reviews

Browse

D. J. Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. J. Smith "Arbsmith" RSS Feed (Hawaii)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
Price: $29.99
71 used & new from $22.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great, great, June 29, 2016
This was delivered less than 30 minutes ago. I followed the directions in Minnie's review, and in less tha 10 minutes it was up and running. I initially plugged it in within the same room as my router. Once it was set up, I unplugged it, brought it out to the patio, and plugged it back in. No more weak signal out here, works great

Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker
Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker
Price: $399.93
71 used & new from $368.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great great great, June 29, 2016
This was selivered about 30 minutes ago. I followed the instructions of the other person on here and made sure I did it on my IPad Pro. I plugged it in in the same room as the router, set it up. Unplugged it and brought it out to our patio, plugged it in, and wow! No more weak signal out here!

The Hunt for Maan Singh
The Hunt for Maan Singh
by Hipolito Acosta
Price: $15.38
41 used & new from $5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos for a very good book!, June 23, 2016
I found this book very good. I spent over 27 years in the Border Patrol/INS Investigations,and am quite familiar with both the internal and external politics that Agents have to deal with daily. Acosta and Irwin overcame many obstacles to keep this case going. And 99% of them were within their own Agency! As was mentioned in the book, many, many managers are only interested in BIG numbers of arrests. You just don't get them overnight with an investigation such as this. That, historically is why many INS managers would have just as soon not seen long, drawn out investigations such as the one conducted by Acosta and Irwin and all the other Agents involved. This book really takes the reader into the "bowels" of the alien smuggling world as seen by two Agents were there and did it. It shows that, contrary to what some people think, aliens and those involved in Alien smuggling are not always nice people. At times I actually laughed when reading about some of the obstacles they encountered by their own. I say laughed only because it was easy for me to identify some of those people because of dealings I had with the same people during my career. Amazing how certain managers did whatever they could to take the credit for, and try and get their names in the headlines. Without the hard work and will by Acosta and Irwin, this very important case would have died an early death. Kudos to my two friends for not only a good job done in the investigation, but a good book!

Ebusbar BEV-H02A10 EV Charger Level 2, 240 Volt
Ebusbar BEV-H02A10 EV Charger Level 2, 240 Volt
Offered by Evmiles
Price: $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, June 18, 2016
We bought this for my wife's 2016 leaf, and are very very happy with it.

Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean ,Antique Indigo,40x32
Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean ,Antique Indigo,40x32
Price: $24.50
9 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, March 7, 2016
Good fit, will buy again

DxO ONE 20.2MP Digital Connected Camera for iPhone and iPad
DxO ONE 20.2MP Digital Connected Camera for iPhone and iPad
Price: $479.99
17 used & new from $325.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, February 21, 2016
Great little camera. Just got it 3 days ago and have been using it almost constantly. Easy to use, great pictures, compact...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2016 9:44 AM PST

A LIFE ON THE LINE: Stories of Service in the Border Patrol
A LIFE ON THE LINE: Stories of Service in the Border Patrol
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, November 9, 2015
It makes me very angry that I foolishly paid for this book.

Out on Foot: Nightly Patrols and Ghostly Tales of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent
Out on Foot: Nightly Patrols and Ghostly Tales of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, September 18, 2015
Terrible book. MGosts and such? Are you kidding me? I too spent considerable time in the Bordr Patrol dung my career with INS. I rear spnding the money on this book.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2016 9:05 AM PDT

My LAPD Journey: From Street Cop to Commander
My LAPD Journey: From Street Cop to Commander
by Keith D. Bushey
Price: $29.95
21 used & new from $25.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 5, 2015
I am also a retired law enforcement officer, and that is what made me buy this book. I was absolutely 100% disappointed. It is nothing more than a book of this retired officer trying to tell us how a great a guy he is.

A Dented Badge: Tales From The Street
A Dented Badge: Tales From The Street
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, August 10, 2015
With all respect to his time in the job, the book is not impressive whatsoever. Actually quite boring. Do not recommend
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2015 12:04 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3