Profile for Jai Kai > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jai Kai RSS Feed (California)

Daggett & Ramsdell Peel Off Facial Mask 2.75 oz. (Pack of 6)
Daggett & Ramsdell Peel Off Facial Mask 2.75 oz. (Pack of 6)
Offered by BlackBeauty
Price: $17.48
2 used & new from $17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional!, January 23, 2012
I typically use clay masques, but I always enjoyed peel-off masques when I was younger so I bought this as an inexpensive masque to use just for fun between my clay masque sessions. I was surprised to discover that this masque is actually quite exceptional.

The masque material is a bright transparent aqua green color, is a bit sticky and slippery, and is approximately the consistency of honey. It takes a while to dry, and if you aren't careful it will drip onto your clothes or the floor while you wait for it to dry. However, it dries into a completely smooth, clear and even masque, and when you remove it you can immediately see the improvement in your skin. Every time I use it I notice an immediate improvement in smoothness, elasticity and sheen. This has become my go to masque for quick improvement, and I use it just prior to any special or important event for an immediate face-lift.

It is also worth noting that I have extremely sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts, dryness and peeling, and subsequently I cannot use the vast majority of beauty products on the market. This particular masque, however, does not irritate my skin at all, seems to help with breakouts, and is one of the few masque-like products to truly moisturize my skin.

GoPetClub 70" Cat Furniture Tree Condo Scratcher Post Pet House F72-Black
GoPetClub 70" Cat Furniture Tree Condo Scratcher Post Pet House F72-Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cat Tree!, January 2, 2010
We have had this cat tree for about one week, and we absolutely love it. We liked the look and style of it, and even though we searched we couldn't find any other nice cat trees with a similar color scheme. It arrived on time, was not too difficult to put together, and is very sturdy once it is put together. And most importantly, our two kittens loved it before it even came out of the box! The moment we opened the packaging they started to pounce around on the black platforms, and one of our cats even climbed inside of the cubes and curled in the cat bed. They used the scratching posts while they were still lying on the floor. Once it was constructed they enjoyed scratching and climbing, and my youngest kitten has taken to sleeping in the little cat bed at the very top every chance he gets. In fact, sometimes both our kittens sleep there together! It only took about two hours for them to bite through the string that held the toy mouse to the ramp, but the rest of the tree seems to be well constructed and is holding up well. They still occasionally get up on our table and kitchen counters, but for the part when they want to climb, they now go to the cat tree. :) I would definitely recommend it for anyone!