Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for videoworm > Reviews

Browse

videoworm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

videoworm RSS Feed (Firenze, Italy)

The Killing: Season Two
The Killing: Season Two
DVD ~ Mireille Enos
Price: $23.99
19 used & new from $21.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 11, 2013
This review is from: The Killing: Season Two (DVD)
I'm really sorry, but evidently this second season of one of my most favorite thrilling series is damned for some reason! First, the Region 2 edition is inexplicably still not available and now that, after a long and vain expectation, I decided to buy the USA edition (even if it's Region 1 and then available for me only thru my PC), I discovered with my great disappointment that it's without any english subtitles (differently from the first season that instead had them!). Now, my English is not so good to understand perfectly a long and complicated story like this one, and I'd really appreciate if Amazon was so kind to inform its faithful customers, as I am, when a dvd is not provided with subtitles whatsoever to add a little note like this: "subtitles: NONE". Thank you for the next time.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8 Motion Comic (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8 Motion Comic (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Price: $19.49
23 used & new from $9.25

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm disappointed, but it's not your fault, April 10, 2012
I'm really disappointed about this 2 disc blue-ray dvd combo, not for the quality or the packaging (everything was perfect), but because this is not the complete season 8 of Buffy, as you could think, but only half of it. On the cover there was no warning about it (I don't know, they could put something like Part 1, or so)! So, now I have just the first part of the season and no clue about if or when the rest will ever be published! Am I right or not?

The L Word: Final Season
The L Word: Final Season
DVD ~ Jennifer Beals
Price: $14.39
35 used & new from $5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't wait, life is too short., December 21, 2009
This review is from: The L Word: Final Season (DVD)
From 2002, when I watched for the first time The L Word here in Italy I've become a faithful fan of the lives of Tina, Bette, Jenny and all the others great characters of this series. For 4 seasons, Italian TV followed the show almost simultaneously with their broadcasting in USA and the rest of the world. Then, abruptly it stopped and still today we don't know when or if seasons 5 and 6 will ever be put on the air. But I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen in the two final seasons, so I ordered season 5 from Amazon.co.uk. Great season, even better than the previous ones. But then I discovered that season 6 wouldn't have been available in England before next July, so I decided to take the risk and ordering it in USA, although the regions for DVD system are different. You know, I couldn't wait, life is too short! As soon as I've received the package, I checked if my DVD recorder was able to read it. It was! So now I'm going to watch the whole season in the next weeks, to put even if a little sadly the E word (End) on this magnificent saga. Thanks Amazon!