Profile for Jim Stansell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jim Stansell RSS Feed (Okemos, MI)

H&R Block Tax Software 2013 Premium + Business [OLD VERSION]
H&R Block Tax Software 2013 Premium + Business [OLD VERSION]

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't find the necessary state forms, March 10, 2014
OK...April 15th is barely over a month away and when I try to download the Michigan fiduciary forms the program tells me that they're not available. Gee, that's funny because I can download them on my own from the Michigan Department of Treasury's web site, but of course that kind of defeats the whole purpose of using the software in the first place.

Trying to be helpful, I've contacted customer service twice to let them know that the forms are indeed available, but the "tax advisers" appear to have no clue what I'm trying to convey.

I've used this H&R Block Business for several years, so I know how to download forms, but this is the last year I'll put up with the klutzy software.

Sulawesi Kalossi, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Sulawesi Kalossi, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Price: $54.33
2 used & new from $54.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, rich flavor, November 20, 2012
I love this coffee...it always arrives fresh, and I then vacuum pack it into smaller quantities so that the last pound is as good as the first.

Valeo 600-18 Series Wiper Blade, 18" (Pack of 1)
Valeo 600-18 Series Wiper Blade, 18" (Pack of 1)
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Good blade, but it doesn't fit a 2011 Elantra, January 23, 2012
I've liked these blades on other vehicles, but the passenger side wiper blade on a 2011 Hyundai Elantra is 14", not 18" as the vehicle lookup function indicates.

Amazon made the return easy.

Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Price: $13.25
3 used & new from $9.98

I've liked these blades on other vehicles, but the driver side wiper blade on a 2011 Hyundai Elantra is 28", not 24" as the vehicle lookup function indicates.

Amazon made the return easy.

Diadora Heritage Men's Maverick Sneaker
Diadora Heritage Men's Maverick Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Shoe, February 24, 2009
I was disappointed when Diadora discontinued this shoe from its regular lineup a decade or so ago, so I'm obviously pleased that it's back as part of the Heritage collection. They're very comfortable and wear well, and Amazon's price makes them a great deal as well.