Profile for Andrew Carver > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrew Carver RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Transcend JetFlash V30 - 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive TS4GJFV30 (Black)
Transcend JetFlash V30 - 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive TS4GJFV30 (Black)
Offered by I Deals
Price: $16.42
9 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable, August 19, 2014
I use this drive with my car stereo to play music. It stays in the car 24/7 and has been through below zero temperatures up to blazing hot temperatures in the summer sun. It still performs like a pro. Couldn't ask for more.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black
WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black
Offered by JD-Enterprise
Price: $74.99
28 used & new from $47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend., August 19, 2014
I've been using this as my primary backup device for a little over a year now and have had no problems at all. It is fast and dependable and offers plenty of space. Would highly recommend.

AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
Price: $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds my 1TB WD portable hard drive perfectly and has ..., August 19, 2014
Holds my 1TB WD portable hard drive perfectly and has a pocket inside for the USB cable. Well made and feels durable. Would buy again.

AA Battery Bundle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries eneloop NEW 2000mAh Typical, 1900mAh Minimum, new 1800 cycle,with eneloop battery holders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, August 19, 2014
Perfect replacement for alkaline batteries for any application you can think of. I use these exclusively in everything from flashlights to video games. I can't fathom how much money they have saved me versus alkaline. They last at least as long as alkaline when fully charged and they hold their charge until I'm ready to use them. They are well worth the money, don't hesitate!

Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 12.1MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by HappyBees
Price: $296.15
29 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 19, 2014
I have always stuck with Sony point & shoot cameras until this one (partly because it goes so well together with my Canon 60D DSLR). I must say, this is the best point & shoot I have owned to date. The autofocus is fast, response time is fast and reliable, and the photos are the best I've gotten from a point & shoot. The hybrid auto feature is a neat addition, I really enjoy watching the video collages that it produces, however this comes with a slight loss of photo quality, especially noticeable in low light situations. I'm guessing this is because the camera is essentially capturing a video still-frame when a photo is shot in hybrid auto. I often find that the loss of quality is worth getting the video collages though, they can be very amusing to watch since no one realizes they are being recorded. As a whole the camera performs better than I could have asked for and is a delight to use. I would highly recommend it.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard AutoFocus Lens - Direct Import (Gray Market)
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard AutoFocus Lens - Direct Import (Gray Market)
Offered by Electronics Club
Price: $107.00
28 used & new from $92.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ) and have really enjoyed using this lens, August 19, 2014
I'm a photographer wanna-be ;) and have really enjoyed using this lens. I find it a much better option for indoor photo shoots versus my 18-135mm stock lens. Very sharp, vibrant photos and the larger aperture lets me blur the background as much as I want, which is a big plus. I would highly recommend.

ChapStick Classic Spearmint, 24-Stick Refill Pack
ChapStick Classic Spearmint, 24-Stick Refill Pack
Offered by The Supply Market
Price: $35.99
5 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2014
It's 24 sticks of my wife's favorite ChapStick. Arrived on time and was as described.

ALLPOWERS™ 3nd Gen Fast Charging 3.5A Output Portable 15600mAh Power Bank External Battery Charger Powered Backup Pack with PowersIQ™ Technology for Mobile Phone, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, LG, BlackBerry, iPod, MP3, MP4, PSP, PDA and Most USB Devices
Offered by XDPOWERS
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ALLPOWERS 15600mAh Power Bank, August 19, 2014
I received the power bank on time and everything came as described and appears unopened and new. The power bank itself feels durable and is quite heavy for it's size. I don't know yet how well it performs or how many charges it will provide for my S4 because I have not had it long enough to find out. However I do know that it accepts a charge and my phone does charge off if it without issue. I am very impressed with the unit's build quality and overall feel. One thing to note is that it does not come with a home wall charger or a car charger, just a USB cable that can be used to charge it. Your phone charger will likely do the trick. On a side note - I have seen other reviewers on here stating how many phone charges they got before they charged the unit for the first time - the instructions that come with the unit clearly state to fully charge the unit before using it for the first time. Not doing so can reduce the performance of the battery. Overall a good experience and a good product, I would buy again.

SanDisk microSDHC 32GB Flash Memory Card, Black, SDSDQM-032G-B35 (Retail Packaging)
Offered by CTCStore
Price: $14.05
38 used & new from $8.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed, May 22, 2014
Failed after the first year causing me to lose several photos and videos that I had not yet backed up. Replaced it with a Samsung EVO card, so far so good. Will not buy another Sandisk.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 10:04 PM PDT

7 Inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen 8GB Internet Tablet Dual Core 5 Point Touchscreen & Mali-400 MP GPU Tablet PC with RK3066 1.6GHz CPU 1GB DDR3 RAM WIFI HDMI With OTG Cable
Offered by DracoTek Store
Price: $115.99
4 used & new from $93.39

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, May 22, 2014
I have owned this for a year and a half now and have not had any real problems. It runs fast and has never crashed. The only issue I have had with it is with the sound cutting out and not coming back until a restart - though it doesn't happen often. It's screen resolution leaves much to be desired but I knew that before ordering. My four year old son has used it extensively over the last year and it has held up to his abuse like a champ and he loves it. It plays every game I've thrown at it so far without issue. Overall I'm satisfied with it for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4