Profile for Carol > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol RSS Feed

Make Money Online: 101+ Ways To Earn Money Online! (Work From Home Book 3)
Make Money Online: 101+ Ways To Earn Money Online! (Work From Home Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Ideas For Making Extra Money, March 9, 2013
My wife and I have been trying to figure out a way we can build an extra income that will help us to get the type of retirement that we want to have. We are getting at the age that we did not want to do physical work; therefore we were hoping to find our income solution by being able to use our computers. We did a lot of research in Amazon but we found nothing that really grabbed us. Until my wife found a book written by Lee Mellott, called, Make Money Online: 101+ Ways To Earn Money Online! (Work From Home). It was exciting for us to find this book written by Lee as we have bought a couple other books that were written by her and have found them to be "truthfully" well written. What we are saying is; we trust her because she has never mislead us. It sounded perfect for us. We bought the book and found it to be full of exciting ideas on all of the possibilities that we have making money using our computer. Lee Mellott not only shows you a multitude of different money making ways but she also points out the cautions that you need to take to avoid being mislead and ripped off. By using Lee's book my wife and I are on our way to building a nice extra income that will definitely give us the retirement that we want. For those of you that want to make an extra income online, Lee Mellott's book is a gold mine full of proven ideas that will get you there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 12:48 PM PDT

How To Build A Website With Wordpress...Fast! (Read2Learn Guides)
How To Build A Website With Wordpress...Fast! (Read2Learn Guides)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's The Real Deal!, April 29, 2012
About two weeks ago I bought the eBook "How To Build A Website With Wordpress...Fast!" written by Kent Mauresmo and Anastasiya Petrova.

I've been developing my own Internet business for a little over 2 years and I now have 3 websites, all were built by different website builders. The problems I had with others building my websites were; the cost to build it, the cost to make any changes, the time it takes to get a hold of them and at times it was too difficult explaining to them what I wanted and so I occasionally had to settle for something I did not really want.

I did learn how to log into my Wordpress account so I could get onto my "wordpress dashboard" and make some changes to these websites. And, overtime I became pretty good at maneuvering on the dashboard, good enough that I thought I could perhaps build my own websites. But where should I start?

I decided the best place for getting ideas for building my own Wordpress website would be at Amazon Books. I found several books there but for some reason Kent and Anastasiya's book "How To Build A Website With Wordpress...Fast!" grabbed me, so I skeptically bought it.

Why skeptically? Like I said, I have been in this business for over two years and I have bought several other How To's... Internet courses, eBooks etc. And everyone had these things in common:
1- The information was not user friendly for a beginner.
2- The course would leave out some crucial information so I had to try and figure it out myself. Or worse, the information they gave was outdated (Google is constantly changing).
3- Even though they all said that this information was Complete, the reality is they sell you some information and entice you in hopes that you will purchase more information from them. This is called an Ascending Ladder and it never stops!
4- The support that they promise is poor to really frustratingly poor. They are hard to get a hold of and if you ask for too much help, well so long.

I followed this eBook all the way through and I am here to tell you that this is the Real Deal! Their book is packed with clear, concise, easy to follow step-by-step information for building a Wordpress website. There were a few times that I needed some one-on-one help, so I emailed Kent and to my surprise he answered my questions the same days that I emailed him. Even on Sunday!!! And each email from him was spot-on, enthusiastic and he seemed genuine that he wanted to help me succeed. I NEVER FOUND THIS IN MY OTHER COURSES!

After reading this book, the only question I had is "why did I pay good money to others when I could have easily built my own websites". If you have not figured it out yet, my advice, buy this book and build your own Wordpress website. The book's information is Gold and the support is the best I have ever found!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2012 3:59 PM PDT

Website Traffic Step By Step Guide - Spreadsheet Included + List Building 101
Website Traffic Step By Step Guide - Spreadsheet Included + List Building 101
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Help For Getting Traffic To My Website!!!, April 10, 2012
After 2 years I got my internet business to finally be make money. Not much but the system works so what I needed to do next is build up traffic, the more visits means more sales. I read various other How To Build Traffic information and they all had one thing in common, they were full of a lot of waisted information. You know the type; the History and Theory of the internet and why you should build up traffic...Bla, Bla, Bla. I don't care about the history of internet traffic I only care about how to get it and get the most traffic for my site. I found Lee Mellott's ebook on Amazon last Sunday called Website Traffic. This book is right to the point and it has an easy to follow spreadsheet that makes your internet traffic building plan simple to follow (you do have to be dilegent in doing it). I have just started emplementing it and I can already see results. But here is my favorite part about Lee, she sincerely cares about me becoming successful in building traffic for my internet business. I can't tell you how many times I have emailed her with questions and each one she has responed with answers. ALL of the other products or ebooks that I have bought for anything not just my internet business, it seems that once they got my money then I could ask a couple of questions and that was about it. Actually, most of them never did responed to any of my questions. So if you are looking for pertenant traffic building website information by someone that knows what they are talking about and wants to help you succeed then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lee Mellott's ebook Website Traffic.