Profile for Marilyn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marilyn RSS Feed (Kaw City, OK, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Reef Women's Star Cushion Flip Flop,Black/Gold,11 M US
Reef Women's Star Cushion Flip Flop,Black/Gold,11 M US
Offered by Surf and Dirt
Price: $34.00
2 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe and very comfortable., June 20, 2014
I love my new sandals but they do run a little tight for size. The footbed does settle and fit to your foot after a few wearings.

Maxell CD-330 CD-to-Cassette Audio Adapter (190038)
Maxell CD-330 CD-to-Cassette Audio Adapter (190038)
Price: $9.60
57 used & new from $6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, June 20, 2014
I use this in my older model truck to listen to my ipod. I have used different FM transmitters in the past and was never really happy with the sound quality. This is the way to go. I wish I had tried it before!

Remington CI95AC/2 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand, 1/2-inch - 1-inch, Pink
Price: $17.83
28 used & new from $17.83

4.0 out of 5 stars A curling iron for a fun new hair-style., June 20, 2014
It takes a while to get the hang of using this curling iron. It comes with a heat resistant glove instead of having a clamp and it took me a couple of times to figure out how to wrap my hair to get a good curl but it is worth the trouble. I have very fine hair and have to use it at the highest heat setting. I do like the results.

Danby 70 Pint Dehumidifier
Danby 70 Pint Dehumidifier
Offered by Dynamic deals
Price: $229.00
10 used & new from $198.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and works great!, June 20, 2014
I bought this to use in my barn tack room. It is a small area but I opted for the larger model just because it will be running in the barn and I didn't want to have to run out to empty the resevoir all the time. I am very glad I did. My only complaint is that this model lacks the pump that comes on the DDR903GP, allowing it to pump water up and out a drain that is above the unit. This model does come with a hose and will pump water directly out but will only drain down from the unit. All in all, it works great and solved my problem with mold in the tack room. No more green saddles!

McLeod's Daughters: The Complete Fourth Series
McLeod's Daughters: The Complete Fourth Series

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic series but make sure they will play on your regional dvd player., June 20, 2014
I am hoplessly hooked on this series and Netflix has most of the episodes but the 4th series wasn't available so I ordered these dvds. They wouldn't play on my American DVD player. They are for Region 4 only (Australia, but not the US) I returned them and Amazon was great about it.

Yousave iPhone 5C Case Floral Bee Silicone Gel Cover
Yousave iPhone 5C Case Floral Bee Silicone Gel Cover
Offered by Yousave-USA
Price: $6.98
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little case, June 20, 2014
This case is made of silicone. It is smooth and slides easily in and out of my pocket. It is easy to put on to removefrom my phone.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars adapter for apple products from the original plug to lightning device., June 20, 2014
I bought several of these adapters to use with my new iphone 5c. It worked with one set of speakers but not with my docking alarm clock. It works intermittently with my FM transmitter. Over all, it is a fix but not a particularly good one.

Charlie the Ranch Dog: Charlie's New Friend (I Can Read Book 1)
Charlie the Ranch Dog: Charlie's New Friend (I Can Read Book 1)
by Ree Drummond
Price: $3.99
74 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for beginning readers!, June 20, 2014
My 5 year old Grandson just loved this book and he was amazed that, with just a little help, he could read it all by himself!

Redpepper Unsinkable iPhone Life Vest Cover Waterproof Shockproof Dirtproof Snowproof Protection Case Float on Water Anti-Settling Pontoon for iPhone 5/5s (Purple)
Offered by EaseIcon

1.0 out of 5 stars Case doesn't fit my 5c iphone, June 20, 2014
The case passed the "waterproof test" and then I put my phone into it. My iphone 5c did fit into the case but it fit so tightly over the volume and power buttons that they were "on" all the time. I tried several times and each time at least one button was held down by the case .I will be returning it today. It is a shame because it is a great idea and with just a few tweeks in design would be very useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2014 12:38 PM PDT

Brinkmann 800-2301-0 Q-Beam Max Million III Spotlight
Brinkmann 800-2301-0 Q-Beam Max Million III Spotlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spotlight to keep in the truck!, February 23, 2014
It is the perfect light to keep in the truck to check my heifers after dark. No charging needed, just plug it in. Very bright, long reaching beam.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4