Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Ayemen > Reviews

Browse

Ayemen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ayemen "Hannah Christian" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer, 21-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3)
Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer, 21-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3)
Offered by GOOD BUY NY
Price: $32.72
2 used & new from $23.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizes quite well., March 25, 2014
For those with very dry skin, I will say, do give this a try. Skin get moisturized without the greasy feel.
Good buy for the price.

Dove Body Wash, Sensitive Skin, Value Pack (Bonus Body Wash 24 Ounce, Bonus Body Wash 6.67 Ounce, Free Bath Pouf)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like bathing with milk, March 25, 2014
Wonderful product. No dry skin when using Dove Body Wash. Like bathing with milk. Smooth and silky, luxurious. A good buy.

Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Glass Bottle
Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Glass Bottle
Price: $7.99
16 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy way to go, March 25, 2014
This product arrived in good condition and it is exactly what I was looking for, vanilla that is pure. No synthetic stuff.

Organic Wisconsin Cheese Gift Box By Cedar Grove
Organic Wisconsin Cheese Gift Box By Cedar Grove

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy good, March 25, 2014
A wonderful product. My first buy and I was delightfully surprised that the supplier keep to his part of the deal and delivered at the time specified. My cheese was delivered in good condition. The taste is oooohhhh lala delicious. I will repeat this order for sure.

(Old Model) WD My Passport Ultra 1 TB Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Auto Backup, Black
Offered by Jen & Joe's Tech Business
Price: $66.00
68 used & new from $47.79

5.0 out of 5 stars My passport to keeping my stuff, March 25, 2014
I like this product. It works great and my photos, documents, videos, games are with me everywhere that I want them to be. I did not load the software that it comes with as I want to manually back up my files when I want.
Amazon delivered with the usual speed and efficiency.

Real Salt Sea Salt - Pouch, 26-Ounce
Real Salt Sea Salt - Pouch, 26-Ounce
Offered by HealthStorePro
Price: $9.59
63 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Salt is what I use, March 25, 2014
This salt is not just salt but flavored salt. A little goes a long way in making your food taste delicious. This salt is what I have been using for a long time now and I will continue purchasing it.

Simply Organic Almond Extract, Certified Organic, 2-Ounce Container
Simply Organic Almond Extract, Certified Organic, 2-Ounce Container
Price: $4.29
14 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthy way to flavour, March 25, 2014
This product arrived in good condition and it is exactly what I was looking for. I live almond flavor in some of my recipes but dislike the synthetic kind. This product fits my requirement perfectly.

Real Salt Kosher Salt, 16-Ounce
Real Salt Kosher Salt, 16-Ounce
Offered by HealthStorePro
Price: $8.32
50 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful product, October 11, 2013
Sadly Amazon does not seem to have this product any more and I do like this product so much. It tastes fantastic and it is finely ground. A sprinkle on your salad and it is even more delicious.

Logitech HD Webcam C310
Logitech HD Webcam C310
Price: $31.99
106 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, October 11, 2013
This product is worth the money. It is a good product that delivers what is says it will do. A fun product to have to communicate with family and friends. The picture is very clear and it is a friendly product to use.

Caca Rouge Mama Hair Henna by LUSH
Caca Rouge Mama Hair Henna by LUSH
Offered by BEAUTY 4 ALL
Price: $41.79
3 used & new from $41.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hair color, October 11, 2013
I do love this product. It makes my hair blossom and no wonder it is made from natural products. A shame that Amazon no longer sells it. I get it from the manufacturers but from Amazon it use to be more convenient. As a regular customer of Amazon I would just add it to my other purchases. Now I have to buy it elsewhere on its own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8