Profile for G. Bjork > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Bjork "digicamhelp" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Acer Chromebook 13 CB5-311-T1UU (13.3-inch Full HD, NVIDIA Tegra K1, 4GB)
Acer Chromebook 13 CB5-311-T1UU (13.3-inch Full HD, NVIDIA Tegra K1, 4GB)
Price: $349.99
27 used & new from $239.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... (and probably won't be my last) and I'm very pleased with it, March 30, 2015
This is my first Chromebook (and probably won't be my last) and I'm very pleased with it. It is not a substitute for my notebook but something I take with me when I want to travel light. I use it for surfing the net, email and word processing with Google Docs. I have no complaints about it except that the touchpad can be a bit sensitive but I attribute that to the fact that I've never used one and need some time getting used to it. There are a good number of naysayers about Chromebooks but I"m not among them. For basic computing, this is a great device for at an affordable price.

USA Pans 13 x 18 Inch 1 Lb Aluminized Steel Jellyroll Pan with Americoat
USA Pans 13 x 18 Inch 1 Lb Aluminized Steel Jellyroll Pan with Americoat
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $19.59
16 used & new from $19.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst coated cookware I've ever used, February 21, 2015
I bought one of these bake pans and it is the worst I ever used. Stains don't come off and they keep building up and getting worse. I'll stick with Teflon.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2015 3:06 PM PDT

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 16-Ounce Refill Bottle, Original
Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 16-Ounce Refill Bottle, Original
Price: $29.95
8 used & new from $29.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product but overpriced, and they keep changing the price., November 14, 2014
A few weeks ago when I put this product in my basket, it was about $20.00. Next day it went up to $30. This morning I saw it for about $22, put it in my basket, took a nap, and now ready to order. It went up $2.00 from a few hours ago.

Though this is a fine product, it's way overpriced and I'm not buying. I have little respect for a company that plays this type of game with their hard-working consumers.

Update: Yesterday, the company jacked the price back up to almost $30 and today it is 25.83 (11/19)! No other company on Amazon that I've dealt with through the years plays this game; I've lost respect for the makers of Poo-Pourri.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2014 5:14 AM PST

Poo-Pourri Bathroom Deoderizer Set - 3 Pieces
Poo-Pourri Bathroom Deoderizer Set - 3 Pieces
Offered by Sharp Gear
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Poo-Pourri is WAY overpriced and I wouldn't buy it unless the price drops a good deal. btw, October 27, 2014
Received this set as a gift. The name is quite creative. While the product helps cover odors, so do other products. Poo-Pourri is WAY overpriced and I wouldn't buy it unless the price drops a good deal. btw, the small atomizer is a waste of money because you have to spray it so many times and the container empties quickly.

Whirlpool 4396710P KitchenAid PUR Push Button Cyst-Reducing, Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 2-Pack
Price: $59.00
18 used & new from $59.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem installing, May 19, 2014
Couldn't install the filter as I have done easily many times for several years. Thankfully, Whirlpool answered my phone call and said that recent filters needed an extra push to install. The Whirlpool rep told me they have many calls about problems with the difficult installation on recently manufactured units.

I was cautious because I was afraid I'd break something. Finally, I pushed the filter in with some force with the heel of my foot while sitting on a chair. It worked. lol

Hope this helps others with the aggravating installation and eliminates the need to waste time calling tech support. Whirlpool needs to fix this problem!!

Anker® New Laptop Battery for TOSHIBA SATELLITE A665 L645 M300 M301 M305 M505 U405 Part Number PA3635U-1BRM PA3636U-1BRL PA3634U-1BAS [Li-ion 6-cell 5200mAh/56WH]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, great value, October 17, 2013
I bought this battery a few weeks ago and it is excellent quality, at a very fair price! Fully changing and almost depleting the battery, then repeating these steps a few times, will condition the battery to peak performance. I've already received an email from the company asking if I received the battery and if it meets my expectations. In fact, it was reading the responsiveness of AnkerDirect in the Amazon reviews that sealed my decision to purchase a notebook battery made by this company It's rare today to find such great customer service backing up a great product. Well done, AnkerDirect!

Quartet
Quartet
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing movie, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Quartet (Amazon Instant Video)
I rarely buy a movie but am buying this one. The photography is stunning and the story and music are uplifting. If you think the movie is only for old people; well what can I say, just hope you make it there someday
!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, May 27, 2013
First, I paid $6.93 for this item just under two weeks ago. Today they're selling it for $16.11!! Have they no shame?!

It doesn't work well, some lint that does go through the tube gets stuck in the bend. The tubing, even if you push it on hard, becomes detached when trying to shimmy it down the dryer lint trap.

My lint trap is on the top of the dryer, not the inside bottom like illustrated. Just doesn't work. Tube is stiff and too inflexible.

I submitted a return request and now have to wait up to 48 hours for a response.

Update: Well, I got a response within a couple of hours. They want me to pay the return postage for this contraption that doesn't work as advertised. It's not worth my time and effort to return it for the few bucks I'll get back but I suppose that's what some sellers count on.

Buyer beware!

Plastic Frame Tag - Bone Shape Pet ID Tag. Our custom engraved dog tags are rugged and modern. Size medium, with black & stainless.
Offered by Custom I.D. Products, Inc.
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, May 5, 2013
I couldn't be happier with this product for my five month old puppy. Not a mark on it to date from chewing like some of the cheap aluminum tags I've been given by vets.

There was a spelling error of a difficult name on the initial tag. I contacted the company by email and received a corrected tag in less than a week. The staff members who responded were extremely helpful.

My only disappointment is that the "OwnerAlert" feature wasn't stated higher up rather than at the very end of the product description (Who reads that far down the page for a dog tag!!) I learned about it too late.

Highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2013 12:22 PM PDT

Midwest 40224 24-By-18-Inch Quiet Time Bolster Pet Bed, Fleece
Midwest 40224 24-By-18-Inch Quiet Time Bolster Pet Bed, Fleece
Price: $12.99
43 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pet bed, March 23, 2013
Great pet bed! I bought two (one locally and one from Amazon). It's machine washable but really not machine dry-able, at least not on normal heat. I dried one and it shrank several inches but, in my case, still very useable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3