Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Natural Calming Diffuser for Cats, 1.69 Ounce
Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Natural Calming Diffuser for Cats, 1.69 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Calms Cats, Packaging OK, May 28, 2008
This product was recommended by our vet and works great. We recently moved to a new home and our cats were out of control. (It was their first move.) The first night, they didn't sleep a wink and neither did we. We went to the store and bought one of these. The cats were much calmer and didn't yowl, scratch, or wake us up all night. So, we bought another one for another room on Amazon. Regarding the packaging: I didn't notice any problems with the diffuser. However, it should have been more protected. It did arrive at our home in great condition. But, I would be concerned about ordering another.

Rosenthal Loft 16-Piece Dinnerware Starter Set, Service for 4
Rosenthal Loft 16-Piece Dinnerware Starter Set, Service for 4
Offered by Sambonet
Price: $220.00
5 used & new from $220.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern, Classic Design with Slight Imperfections, May 27, 2008
I agree with the other user that utensils do tend to slide off the edges of the plates and bowls. I can get used to this. And, the mugs are a bit small for my taste in comparison to the oversized look of the plates and bowls. However, I don't think these two imperfections--if you could even call them that--warrant this to be a four-star item. This set is high-quality, high design, and just fine for everyday use. I am overall very pleased with this set and will order any replacements if needed. FYI: this item was also solidly packed when shipped. No breakage here.

Kosta Boda Wear Twist Black and White
Kosta Boda Wear Twist Black and White

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-star quality, but too big for me, December 27, 2007
The glass pendant on this necklace is gorgeous. But, I found the pendant to be too big for my neck. (The length of the pendant was about 2-1/2-inches long and 1/4-inch wide.) The leather chain is of good quality and seems durable. If you like bigger pendants, this is a perfect necklace!

Orrefors Raspberry Votive
Orrefors Raspberry Votive
Offered by Cashs Ireland
Price: $19.00
11 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Hefty, Gorgeous Votive at An Affordable Price, December 24, 2007
I love glass and can appreciate the design and value these votives offer. They are very heavy and look simply beautiful when lit. I gave a bunch of these to friends and family and they were so happy with their gifts. Considering the premium price you pay for the quality and design of Orrefors, these are a steal.

Royal Worcester Classic White Set of 4 Large size Rice Bowls
Royal Worcester Classic White Set of 4 Large size Rice Bowls

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Bowls, but Not Rice Bowls, December 24, 2007
These bowls are sturdy, classic, and would work well at most table settings. (We have Rosenthal Loft and Villeroy & Boch New Wave tableware and these fit nicely.) They are a bit bigger than what I would consider to be a rice bowl--they have a wider opening. (The Amazon description is indeed correct.) Overall, I am very pleased with these though.

Chef'n Garlic Zoom
Chef'n Garlic Zoom
Offered by GUTSY
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Chops Garlic to Desired Consistency--Careful on the Clean Up, December 24, 2007
This review is from: Chef'n Garlic Zoom (Kitchen)
This little device is almost perfect. It's fun to use, and you control the size of chopped garlic you need. (If you're a serious chef and can mince garlic behind your back with your eyes shut, you probably don't need this device.)

The minor drawback is the clean up. There are two components to this little zoom; the garlic compartment and the rotating blade. You need to be careful not to hurt yourself when separating the two and removing your garlic. But, if you're patient in the kitchen (and not accident prone), that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the super cool zoom, Chef'n!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 3:40 PM PDT

Sasaki Gold Leaves 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Sasaki Gold Leaves 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Offered by Designer Marketplace
Price: $38.95
4 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Place Setting, October 17, 2007
With its nice matte finish and delicate gold leaf whimsically placed, the dinner plate's rim is truly what adds character to this setting. The colors in the Amazon image are accurate--it's beautiful. Also worth noting--this set is very protectively packed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Like a Restaurant, September 18, 2007
CurrySimple knows what they're doing. This curry sauce is delicious and lives up to its name. The flavors are fresh and as authentic as any Thai food in the US. And, as long as you're able to do a little kitchen prep work (e.g., cut meat and veggies) and know how to turn on your stove, you're on your way to a gourmet Thai meal. Cheers to CurrySimple!

Honeywell HFT114B Oscillating Super-Turbo High-Performance 3-Speed Fan
Honeywell HFT114B Oscillating Super-Turbo High-Performance 3-Speed Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars This small fan packs a punch, July 29, 2007
I am very pleased with this little fan. Don't let the small size deter you--I can set this by my window in the evenings and it will be enough to cool me down without being obnoxious. Plus, I love the ability to carry this fan all over my apartment when I need cooling in specific rooms. If I needed another fan, I would buy this one again.

Shun Classic 3-1/2-Inch Straight Vegetable Knife
Shun Classic 3-1/2-Inch Straight Vegetable Knife
Price: $79.95
64 used & new from $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sharpest Knife in the Block, June 25, 2007
This is my new favorite paring knife. I lived in Germany a while back and brought home a handful of kitchen knives from various manufacturers. Until now, a couple of those German knives were among my favorite kitchen tools. However, last week I sliced up some mangoes, bananas, and limes with this little Shun paring knife, and I have already given away some of my old German knives. This Shun knife cuts quickly and cleanly, and the rounded handle was very comfortable to hold in comparison to the rectangular handle on some other knives.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 12:48 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5