Profile for Mom of 3 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mom of 3 RSS Feed (Walnut Creek, CA USA)

adidas Women's Adizero Visor, White/Black/Platinum, One Size Fits All
adidas Women's Adizero Visor, White/Black/Platinum, One Size Fits All
Price: $18.00
4 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one size fits all, September 23, 2013
If you wear large hats, buy the men's version. The women's hat is really small and I could not fasten it. I returned it.

CURT Manufacturing 45036 Class III 2" Loaded Ball Mount with 2" Ball
CURT Manufacturing 45036 Class III 2" Loaded Ball Mount with 2" Ball
Price: $24.73
34 used & new from $17.93

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy if you intend to change ball or drop, August 5, 2013
Nut is not removable except with an impact hammer at a mechanics shop (or if you have one handy) per instructions from CURT customer service. I intended to flip it over and get 3/4 inch rise, but nut will not budge with normal home remedies (pipe over pipe wrench, lubricant).

Four Layer Cerivical Neck Traction, New Model
Four Layer Cerivical Neck Traction, New Model
Offered by besttrust
Price: $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Good but sprung a leak quickly., July 2, 2012
The traction action worked great for 2 1/2 months, then it sprung a leak, with no way to fix it. I notice my neck is getting stiff again, not sure if I want to invest in another one or try something else.

Disappointed because it worked well when it was able to hold the air pressure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2012 6:55 PM PDT

Neckpro Cervical Traction Device - Adjustable Door Bracket Model - Cervical Traction
Offered by SportingDoc
Price: $52.70
12 used & new from $51.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Traction part is fine, but the pressure on the jaws, oh my, April 18, 2012
I bought this after reading all the reviews and by the recommendation of my physical therapist, and thought I would be able to deal with the discomfort mentioned by others, but found that I could only tolerate it for a few minutes at a time. That is not enough time to allow the traction process to work its magic. The pressure on my jaws was too much to tolerate, and they would ache for some time afterwards.

I am trying the inflatable pillow device (4 compartment) also advertised here on Amazon and see if its more comfortable. If not, then I will try to fashion the spreader bar mentioned by the other reviewer.

Its a shame that Neckpro hasn't dealt with this comfort issue.

Mom's Plan-It 17-Month Calendar: August 2008-December 2009 with Sticker(s) and Other
by Avalanche Publishing
Edition: Calendar
4 used & new from $78.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok for families with one appt per day, October 12, 2008
I bought this to replace Mom's Family calendar by Sandra Boyton, what a mistake!

We often have more than one event per person per day, and the boxes are 1/2 the size of the old calendar, so there is not enough room to write anything about the appointment or meeting. With a busy family, this will just not work!

I am going to give this away to someone else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2008 9:13 AM PST

Rubbermaid Configurations Custom Closet Organizer, Deluxe, 4 to 8 Foot, Titanium (FG3H89DWTITNM)
Price: $109.29
12 used & new from $102.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible, nice looking organizer at great price, September 30, 2007
I purchased two 4-8 ft deluxe custom closet kits for a large walk-in closet, that had an existing 1-pole, shelf setup. I had to remove all the clothing, remove the existing fixtures, paint (it was a dreary beige with lots of scuffs) and then install. Once the prep part was finished, the actual install took about 4 hours (for both kits) working by myself. I also had some issues with the included drywall anchors, I had some others that I decided to use for the second set.

I have done the storage pride from home depot (with a helper), this was faster and easy to do solo, everything is lightweight. Just take your time on the initial rail installation, if that is correct the rest goes very fast.

I added two Elfa floor standing drawer units as well.

I was able to find extra parts at Orchard Supply (OSH).