Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Gregory Clark > Reviews

Browse

Gregory Clark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregory Clark RSS Feed (IL, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s Plus 6s 5s 5c Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 S5 Note 5 4
Price: $19.95
23 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars First and only mount I will ever use!, February 18, 2016
LOVE this mount! Now I can use my phone's gps the way it was meant to be used! My tacoma dash is not completely flat, but this thing sticks to it like flies on poop! The amount of adjustability is awesome.

Bosch 4822 Evolution All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 4822 Evolution All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Price: $12.34
44 used & new from $8.31

2.0 out of 5 stars Generic ones work better for cheaper, February 18, 2016
Not a fan of these. They immediately started chattering across the windshield. I always rain x my windshield, and the previous ones did not do this. Won't buy these again.

Mohu Leaf 50 Indoor HDTV Antenna (Certified Refurbished)
Mohu Leaf 50 Indoor HDTV Antenna (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by PrimeDeal
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST OTA antenna I've used so far., February 18, 2016
LOVE this antenna. Replaced a Phillips amplified antenna. I mounted this one high up on the wall, and so far have had no issues getting channels in perfectly clear. I don't get any more channels then I did before, cause I'm too far from madison and chicago, but my rockford channels all come in crystal clear now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2016 5:04 AM PST

Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (50 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.49
2 used & new from $9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, February 18, 2016
Worked perfect! Not much else to say!

Directed Electronics Inc Python 7754P Responder LC3 SST Remote Control
Directed Electronics Inc Python 7754P Responder LC3 SST Remote Control
Price: $80.99
65 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for the 7752, works on my python 991, February 18, 2016
Got this to replace my 7752 that has been dropped so many times it's being held together with nothing but hopes and dreams. Got this new one yesterday and charged it up right away. Instructions were very clear and it was super easy to program to my alarm. The construction on this one is much better then the 7752 in my opinion. Only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the lock and unlock buttons seems much more flimsy then the ones on the 7752. Time will tell. Dont hesitate to get this one though, as it's very well put together.

JL Safety EZP300 Indestructible Holder EZ Pass-Port Unbreakable Toll Pass Holder for NEW and OLD E-Z
Offered by JL Safety
Price: $9.77
2 used & new from $5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 17, 2015
Works exactly as desscribed!

Bosch Season 1
Bosch Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch for the win! It was awesome!, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Bosch Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Great show, Great characters. Titus Welliver does an excellent job as Detective Bosch! Really hoping this becomes a series! I would watch every episode!

McFarlane Toys Halo 4 Series 2 Didact Deluxe Action Figure
McFarlane Toys Halo 4 Series 2 Didact Deluxe Action Figure
Offered by flourishnblottsbooks
Price: $73.96
19 used & new from $64.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then expected!, October 30, 2013
I got this guy on a whim to go with my play arts kai Halo 4 Master Chief. He is absolutely awesome! The detail and paint on him is stunning. The head swaps to his helmeted version very easily. He is going to look very good on the shelf next to Master chief!

Jurassic Park [Blu-ray]
Jurassic Park [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sam Neill
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $13.30
45 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome.....to Jurassic Park, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Jurassic Park [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I haven't seen this movie in a long time. I had been waiting for the first movie in the trilogy to be released seperately since I didn't really like the others. This release is awesome. Even though the movie is old, the audio and video hold up VERY well. The picture quality is amazing. The audio is even better. The bass when the t-rex stomps is deafening. The dinosaurs screaming is pure hell. I cannot recommend this blu ray enough.

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case (Rev. 3) & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SCH-i515 / GT-i9250 / SPH-L700) - Retail Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a case I can like!, February 7, 2013
I got this case because other reviews said it was the thinnest one available for this phone. They were right. I can put the case on, it protects the phone, and still fits in my pocket without feeling like a brick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5