Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jessica C. > Reviews

Browse

Jessica C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica C. RSS Feed (St. Cloud, MN)

Cremo Cream Lady The Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream Shaving Creams 6 fl oz
Cremo Cream Lady The Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream Shaving Creams 6 fl oz
Offered by UneekItems
Price: $12.50
7 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shave ever!, May 21, 2015
I love this stuff. I have pretty sensitive skin and even with traditional shaving gel/foam I could end up with the dreaded red bumpies. I also end up with super dry patchy skin without in shower lotion in the winter. This stuff takes care of both of my problems and makes my legs softer and more hairless than anything I've ever used for shaving before. I also love how little you need to use. Definitely won't be going back to the old stuff.

Galaxy S6 Case, Ionic BELLA [dual layer] Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 2015 Smartphone (Gray/Black) NEW
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $29.85
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for a great price., May 21, 2015
I've only just gotten this case but so far I'm loving it. It fits perfectly, doesn't really give on the edges (which will probably make removal somewhat of a pain but I don't foresee a need to remove it) and doesn't look like hairs and whatnot will get caught along the edges. The buttons are a little stiffer but honestly that's to be expected and it's not hard by any means to push the buttons. I also got a wireless charging pad for my s6 and it still works with the case on and it doesn't feel like it gets hot. The only thing that's a little off about my particular case is that there are some distortions on the outside molding on the top of the case but it doesn't effect the functionality so who cares.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know what to expect., March 6, 2014
This review is from: The After (Amazon Video)
I have really enjoyed the Netflix original series and when I saw Amazon was trying to get some original series going themselves I decided to give them a shot. After watching the pilot episode of The After I'm left wanting to watch so many more episodes of this show. I've seen some reviews that say they wish to know how this all happened, but either it honestly doesn't matter or the ending of this episode is a huge hint as to what happened. At times the acting can be a little cheesy but overall I think this series has promise and really hope it makes it to a full season at least.

This Book Is Full of Spiders: Seriously, Dude, Don't Touch It (John Dies at the End)
by David Wong
Price: $20.90
60 used & new from $5.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome as expected, October 4, 2012
Honestly after reading John Dies at the End I wasn't sure how someone could match/top that level of genius. There's just something about the way David Wong writes, it makes me never want to put his books down but more than that it actually makes me see the world in a different way...and it's scary. It's already too late though, I know they're watching me...

Super Mario Chess Collector's Edition Tin
Super Mario Chess Collector's Edition Tin
Price: $34.99
32 used & new from $23.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 21, 2011
I was looking for a perfect gift for a gamer that likes to play chess...this was absolutely perfect. Got here super quick so I could wrap it up before I shipped it out.

Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
Offered by Hush Puppy King Distribution, LLC
Price: $434.29
24 used & new from $91.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness!!!, November 3, 2010
I don't drink a lot of coffee mostly because my roommate doesn't like flavored coffee and I don't like regular coffee. I started working at Kohl's about 6 months ago and I constantly see people buying K Cups, I started wondering what it was all about, and that's when I discovered the Keurig, I had to have one! I finally bought it earlier this week and it is perfect for me! I love that it has 3 different cup sizes to choose from (I usually make the travel mug size), the taste is amazing. It was extremely easy to set up right out of the box, just fill it with water and you're ready to go! I bought this where I work though because after my employee discount I got it for under $100, I can't wait to try all the different flavors they have to offer! One thing that was brought to my attention though is you have to descale it every couple of months by filling it with white vinegar and running it through until it is gone, otherwise you get a build up inside the brewer from the minerals and whatnot in your water. I think this will also be perfect for the holidays when we have a bunch of people over who want different flavors (and hot chocolate for the kids!). I will never buy another coffee maker!