Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Portland, Oregon)

Logo Quiz
Logo Quiz
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good brain teaser, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Logo Quiz (App)
Lots of unusual brands whether your American, European, Asian or Australian there is something here for everybody in all parts of the globe.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice... For the Price, January 4, 2012
Purchased this red leather YooBao iPad2 case from AYL as a Christmas gift for my wife and she seems to be very happy with it.... maybe even loves it? Leather is nice, no bad smells as mentioned in some older reviews. Everything fits well, all ports are accessable and corectly aligned, the multi-position folding stand and smart cover features work great.

Only reason it is not a five star review is because I don't think this will have the longevity like a full grain leather option from Saddleback Leather or Oberon Design... but those covers cost 4 times more!

Memorex MI4703P 30-pin Dual Alarm Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone (Black)
Memorex MI4703P 30-pin Dual Alarm Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone (Black)
Offered by thehappystore
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $29.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Sound in a Small Package, January 4, 2012
Purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 15yo son and he loves it... I came home the other night to blasting music coming from upstairs and he informed me it was his new Memorex iPod radio dock... Wow...

He loves the styling, compact size and the way his iPod Touch lays down when docked... he feels it is safer than the kind where the iPod sits sticking up on top...

He is very happy with this, so I am too!

Case C1 Best Badger Shave Brush shave brush by Simpson
Case C1 Best Badger Shave Brush shave brush by Simpson
Offered by The Luxury Barber
Price: $49.90
2 used & new from $48.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Little Brush, January 4, 2012
Most Wet Shavers know that Simpson makes a quality product and this little brush is no exception. I was impressed the moment I first laid eyes upon the Simpson Case C1's nicely polished handle and beautifully soft best badger knot. Have shaved with it once and loved the softness of the tips as well as the backbone it has for face lathering... how can Simpson cram so much badger into such a small space? Mated with it's associated travel tube (that you will unfortunately have to purchase elsewhere) it the the perfect size for a travel toiletry kit. All in all I am very pleased with this brush.

Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Mr. Squiggles - Light Brown
Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Mr. Squiggles - Light Brown
Offered by Bonton Treasures
Price: $24.99
19 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Greed!, November 10, 2009
The human capacity for greed, especially at Christmas, never ceases to amaze me! I just heard about these toys last week from my eight year old daughter and went looking for them online. And to my suprise they are not available from any reputable online retailer. Yet re-retailers seem to find them and sell them at 4x thier MSRP! Amazon should ban these kinds of practices from their site as IMHO this reflects poorly upon Amazon.com

In the mean time I guess I'm left to troll the local stores here in Oregon in search of a score...

Neil M Men's Madison Oxford
Neil M Men's Madison Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but hard to find, shoes, January 11, 2009
I've had a pair of the Madison's in black for about 4 months and love them. They are every bit as, maybe more, comfortable as any of my Allen Edmonds or Cole Haan's. They fit pretty true to size and have very pleasant modern shape to toe, not to pointy or square or round, just right! I think I need a pair of the Vanderbilt's in the Saddle color next! Get them, you'll love them!

Together
Together
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Christmas Album from Start to Finish!, December 16, 2008
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
I first heard these songs while in the USAF and stationed in the UK in the early nineties and instantly fell in love w/ them. I have owned this CD since it was originally released 1991 and it has been a cherished family Christmas CD ever since. Other than the first 2 or 3 "A Very Special Christmas" CD's there is no Christmas CD that is so totally listenable and enjoyable from start to finish! Get this, and you and your family will see what I mean!