Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Movie Lover > Reviews

Browse

Movie Lover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Movie Lover "Dill" RSS Feed (Michigan, USA)

The Little Mermaid (Limited Issue)
The Little Mermaid (Limited Issue)
DVD ~ Jodi Benson
Offered by mjcafass
Price: $41.39
19 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Platinum Edition October 3, 2006, January 13, 2006
This movie will be released on Platinum Edition October 3, 2006(date subject to change). This movie will be given the same treatment as all of the previous Platinum Editions (Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin, Bambi, Cinderella). This 2-disc set will include brand new bonus features and a fully restored version of the film. The Limited Issue release includes absolutely no extra features, and sometimes grainy picture quality.

This movie is without a doubt, Disney at it's best. For more information on the Platinum release, visit [...] for information that is to be announced. You can also try the official website, [...] However, this website is not yet up but should be within a few months.

I highly recommend waiting for the Platinum release.

P.S.- Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition will be released on February 28. 2006

My Scene Styling Head Delancey
My Scene Styling Head Delancey

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, December 2, 2004
This styling head is so totally awesome! I have so much fun styling her gorgeous hair. The dark red streaks look amazing with the light blonde color of her hair. I think that the My Scene styling heads are very educational because they can teach how to style all different kinds of hair. This head has very thick gorgeous hair. It was a little ratty and tangled when I first took it out of the box. After brushing it for a while, it looked wonderful. Also the size of the head is actually very close to the size of an actual head (maybe like a toddler's). I am a 14-year-old boy and I have hours of fun styling this doll's hair!

Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper
Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper
DVD ~ Kelly Sheridan
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Movie!, November 23, 2004
This movie is so good. It is definitely the best Barbie movie so far. This movie is presented in beautiful computer animation and features 7 original songs. When I fist saw the commercial for this movie, I was so excited! I absolutely loved the three other movies. I was a little worried about it being a musical. I thought the songs would be lame and juvenile. I ended up loving each and every single song. They where all written by actual Broadway lyricists. The special features are great too. There is a trailer gallery featuring trailers for Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper products and the three other Barbie movies. There is also a sing -along feature where the words to each song are shown while the background music is playing. There is also a feature where you can go straight to your favorite song from the movie. There is also a first look at the next movie in the series. Barbie Fairytopia. And to top it off, this movie comes with a bonus CD featuring every song played in the movie. I highly recommend buying this DVD.