Profile for WingedHornet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WingedHornet RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
(1) One - Clear Ultra-PRO Baseball Cube Holder - Ultra PRO's Baseball Holder is the top of the line Protector & the best way to display & protect Baseballs. No PVC & Acid Free so it will not damage Balls or Autographs - (Baseball is not included)
Offered by ACS Pacific Supply
Price: $5.37
13 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The only thing I'd like to be different, November 25, 2014
It protects my autographed baseball well. The only thing I'd like to be different, is for a little paper/picture with instructions to be included. It was complicated for me to figure out out to open it at first and I had to look around online. But the product itself is great and I'd buy this holder again if I get another autographed baseball in the future..

Avanti Christmas Cards, Too Many Treats, 10-Count
Avanti Christmas Cards, Too Many Treats, 10-Count
Price: $12.95
3 used & new from $9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
Nice cards, and everyone I've sent them to have liked them too!

13oz ROOT BEER FLOAT Scented Jar Candle (Our Own Candle Company Brand) Made in USA - 100 hr burn time
Offered by SB Natural Products
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars and the candle really did smell like a root beer float, November 25, 2014
I got this Root Beer Float flavored "scented" candle for my mom as a birthday gift. When I first got it I opened it to make sure that it smelled ok before giving it to her on her birthday. The jar was cold, and the candle really did smell like a root beer float, I had to keep telling myself that it was wax, and had to fight the urge to grab a spoon and eat it! I would definitely buy this candle again in the future.

Filipino Ghost Stories: Spine-Tingling Tales of Supernatural Encounters and Hauntings
by Alex G. Paman
Price: $11.25
46 used & new from $5.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of great stories, some are kind of short, November 25, 2014
Lots of great stories, some are kind of short, but I have a short attention span anyways so it wasn't really a problem for me. I know lots of people that live in the Philippines, and reading this book reminded me of many of the stories that my friends have told me in the past.

Avanti Christmas Cards, Kitten and Cocoa, 20-Count
Avanti Christmas Cards, Kitten and Cocoa, 20-Count
Price: $23.95
2 used & new from $19.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
Very nice cards, everyone that I sent them to has loved them!

Cliff's Autographs: Collect autographs from all over the world!
Cliff's Autographs: Collect autographs from all over the world!
by Cliff Anderson
Price: $5.95
14 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff's Autographs: Collect autographs from all over the world!, October 11, 2014
I have found "Cliff's Autographs: Collect autographs from all over the world!" to be very helpful. It's not an autograph collecting "bible" so to speak, but there is 50+ pages of useful information and tips telling people how he has gotten hundreds of autographs from all over the world, relatively easy. The book tells you how you can get autographs by requesting them online a few different ways, or by sending something to a famous person for them to autograph for you.

If you would like to get autographs, I would highly recommend that you get this book. The information in it is priceless because most autographs you get would cost more than the book, if you bought the autograph online or in a store! I'm going to tell a lot of my friends and co-workers about this book, especially as the holidays near. Will post updates as I get more autographs!

Glow in the Dark Halloween EYE Ball Bouncy Balls 32 Mm Size Eyeballs
Glow in the Dark Halloween EYE Ball Bouncy Balls 32 Mm Size Eyeballs
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $5.19
9 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glow in the Dark Halloween EYE Ball Bouncy Balls 32 Mm Size Eyeballs, October 11, 2014
I got them as a birthday present for my two cats and they love the glow in the dark bouncy balls! They slap them across the floor, and chase them around the house whatever time of day they feel like it. They do glow in the dark a bit, I store the balls that aren't in use inside of a plastic bowl, and when it's completely dark at night I can see that they're glowing, although not as much as they do in the product picture. But my cats love them, so I'm happy!

Kari-Out Vanilla Fortune Cookies, 100 Count
Kari-Out Vanilla Fortune Cookies, 100 Count
Offered by LARKS Cake & Candy
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 100 Fortune Cookies!, October 11, 2014
Nice fortune cookies, I didn't realize how much 100 fortune cookies would be, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received a large box full of them! I got a few fortune cookies that had the same fortunes, but a majority of them were different which was nice. I will definitely buy them from this seller again when I'm in the market for fortune cookies in the future.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars BBTac G1 Airsoft Spring Pistol Full Metal Slide and Body Ultra Subcompact..., October 11, 2014
For the price, it's a nice little gun that is very accurate and fun to use for target practice.

Pros:
-Very accurate at 10-15 feet
-Has a nice weight to it
-Most of it is made out of metal which makes it durable

Cons:
-Prone to jam
-Sometimes fires air, but fires a bb after being cocked and fired again when the person thinks it's already empty
-Sometimes fires more than 1 bb at the same time, but luckily at a slower velocity lessoning the danger

The frequency of the cons were decreased when I used Crossman 6mm 0.20g biodegradable airsoft bb's, instead of the 6mm 0.12g bb's that came with the gun. Crosman 6mm biodegradable airsoft BBs, 0.20g, 2000 rds, white

The only things that I would possibly change to the gun, would be to have a metal magazine so it would be as durable as the rest of the gun, I'm sure people wouldn't mind paying a little extra for that, and it would also be nice if there was a silver dot on the front sight, for easier sight acquisition. I added one to mine by using a little silver permanent marker.

ECOeverywhere Alaska Grizzly Boxed Card Set, 12 Cards and Envelopes, 4 x 6 Inches, Multicolored (bc11888)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alaska Grizzly Bear Cards And Envelopes, October 11, 2014
Very nice cards and envelopes. Maybe a little on the expensive side, but I would definitely buy them again if they are ever back in stock!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7