Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mr.NorthWest > Reviews

Browse

Mr.NorthWest's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mr.NorthWest RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Cliff's Mysteries
Cliff's Mysteries
by Clifford R. Anderson
Price: $10.15
10 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection of supernatural stories!, April 5, 2015
This review is from: Cliff's Mysteries (Paperback)
I bought this book on another site, but I like to review things on amazon better.
What I liked about "Cliff's Mysteries" is that there are lots of different kinds of stories, from locales across the globe. I'm an avid fan of non-fiction supernatural story collections, and even in the over saturated market of supernatural books, "Cliff's Mysteries" honestly stands out to me as one of the best, if not the best that I've come across so far. It's kind of like the TV show "A Haunting" meets the "X-Files" whereas I can sit down with the book late at night and imagine myself in a far away place, living the experiences myself through the shoes and eyes of the people that experienced the stories first hand.

There's a glossary section in the back of the book that I found to be very useful. Some of the different kinds of supernatural things I'd never heard about until I read this book. It's scary to think about all the mysterious things that may co-exist with us here on Earth, or visit us from other planets. It's kind of spooky, but also very interesting. I love to read books like this on dark rainy nights here in the North West. If you are a fan of the supernatural and unknown, I'd highly recommend that you buy this book and read about it yourself and see what you think about it all, I'm sure you'll like it as well. I like it so much that I've already recommended it to some of my friends and relatives!

If you have already read "Cliff's Mysteries", then you might like to read:
"The Ghost Next Door:True Stories of Paranormal Encounters from Everyday People by Mark Morris"
"Filipino Ghost Stories: Spine-Tingling Tales of Supernatural Encounters and Hauntings by Alex G. Paman"
They are good collections of non-fiction paranormal stories too and I've also enjoyed reading them.

Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer
Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer
Price: $51.99
297 used & new from $41.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver!, April 5, 2015
The QL-700 label printer is a lifesaver! It saves me from having to write on a ton of envelopes and hope that I don't write too crooked, and it comes in handy for printing labels in any foreign language imaginable. The printer came with enough labels to last me a while, and it's very simple to come on Amazon and buy more label rolls as needed.

9Lives Seafood and Poultry Variety Pack, 24-Count
9Lives Seafood and Poultry Variety Pack, 24-Count
Price: $9.49
20 used & new from $0.86

5.0 out of 5 stars 9Lives Seafood and Poultry Variety Pack,..., April 5, 2015
All of my cats love it, even the one that's usually a picky eater! This is the 3rd or 4th time that I've ordered it from Amazon, and I will continue to do so. The only thing that I don't like is that the cans are always dented......sometimes a lot, but I think that it's probably from being manhandled too roughly by postal people and not Amazon's fault.

Colgate Sensitive Prevent and Repair Toothpaste, 6 Ounce
Colgate Sensitive Prevent and Repair Toothpaste, 6 Ounce
20 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colgate Sensitive Prevent and Repair, April 5, 2015
My teeth feel sensitive sometimes, and when they do I use this toothpaste for a few days and then my teeth feel fine. Not sure if it will help everyone like that, but it works for me.

Spalding Men's Basketball Short, Navy, X-Large
Spalding Men's Basketball Short, Navy, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Spalding Men's Basketball Short, Navy, X-Large, April 1, 2015
I love these basketball shorts, they are the best kind that I've ever had. They fit perfectly, and I like that they have "shoelace" ties, instead of a 1-piece drawstring like so many other kinds of shorts have. I really wish that Amazon would start selling these shorts again. Every month or so I visit this page to see if they are available so I can buy 2-3 more pairs, but they haven't been available since I bought 1 pair over a year ago.

Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean ,Antique Indigo,34x34
Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean ,Antique Indigo,34x34
Price: $24.49
9 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean, April 1, 2015
After reading some of the reviews for these jeans I was kind of worried that they might not fit me like I wanted them to. But luckily when I got them and tried them on, I was impressed by their quality, and that they fit me exactly how I wanted. I'm probably going to buy 1-2 more pairs of them in the near future and I hope I'll be able to say the same about those too.

Charles River Apparel Men's Islander Windbreaker Jacket, Black, X-Large
Charles River Apparel Men's Islander Windbreaker Jacket, Black, X-Large
Price: $35.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Charles River Apparel Men's Islander Windbreaker, April 1, 2015
I really like this windbreaker! It rains so much where I live, so it's nice to be able to put this on over a sweatshirt so I don't get soaked like a sponge. I bought an XL, and it fits nicely with or without a sweatshirt underneath. If you're looking for a windbreaker/light raincoat then I would highly recommend this.

A7 White Envelopes - Square Flap (5 1/4" x 7 1/4") - 50 pack - from Candlewood Office
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $7.29
3 used & new from $6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars White A-7 Envelopes, April 1, 2015
There's not really much to say about these envelopes, other than they are A-7 size, which is the perfect size for me when I send postcards. I always worry that they will get damaged more if I send them how they are, so I usually put two postcards inside of one of these envelopes and send them that way, and the envelopes have done their job each time. If you're looking for some A-7 sized envelopes, you can't go wrong with these.

Paper House Stickers-Gnomes
Paper House Stickers-Gnomes
Price: $7.12
3 used & new from $2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper House ST-2248E 6-Pack Photo Real, April 1, 2015
These stickers are great, I never thought that gnome stickers could make so many people happy. At first I got them kind of as a joke since me and a friend of mine in Argentina always joke that she's short like a gnome. But when the stickers arrived I liked them so much that I've been using them on the back of all the envelopes I send. and everyone has been telling me how cute they are, or that the little gnomes make them happy. So I would definitely recommend these for people that would like to use them for art projects, snail mail, or any other uses you'd like to use them for, they are really neat! I'll definitely buy some more when I run out.

American Greetings Blown Away Christmas Card (645416550871)
American Greetings Blown Away Christmas Card (645416550871)
Price: $10.51
2 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars American Greetings Blown Away Christmas Card, April 1, 2015
Cute and interesting! I gave some to my friends that have a sense of humor and they really liked them which made me feel good too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8