Profile for Smartkookie02 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Smartkookie02 RSS Feed

The Making of a Prophet: Practical Advice for Developing Your Prophetic Voice
The Making of a Prophet: Practical Advice for Developing Your Prophetic Voice
by Jennifer LeClaire
Price: $10.56
47 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars In awe, August 21, 2014
I have struggled all my life and having been fighting with myself about the prophetic ministry. For years I couldn't understand myself as a person and often struggled with my own identity. I kept asking God for guidance and one day your article popped up out of no where on my computer. I read the first part of the introduction and I couldn't stop reading. Had to get the book. I started reading it and I'm like "THIS IS ME! At the same time I wanted to put it down because I was afraid to know more truth. This book inspired me to recognize me in a deeper level and also to accept who I am. I am so grateful for this book. It answered a lot of questions. THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU. Its a must read for anyone called to the prophetic ministry.

How To Suck Balls
How To Suck Balls

1.0 out of 5 stars I got it for free just to see what it was about and its stupid!, August 8, 2014
This review is from: How To Suck Balls (Kindle Edition)
It's one page people. I got it for free just to see what it was about and its stupid!

Alabaster Box
Alabaster Box
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lyrics, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Alabaster Box (MP3 Music)
I heard a young lady sing this acapella at church and I fell in love with the lyrics. When I found out who sang it, I knew I had to buy it.

Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque
Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, October 25, 2011
I have heavy highlighted hair and since I live in Vegas, the high temperatures out here didnt exactly help with moisture. I also bought this on a whim because I heard great things about argan oil. I washed my hair and left the mask for over 30 minutes while I did things around the house. I can honestly say after I rinsed I was able to comb through with out any snags or knots. This is amazing stuff and for the price, you seriously cant beat it. I've spent big money on brand name conditioners and I wont go back. I also put argan oil while my hair is wet and I just let it dry naturally. I find the longer you allow your hair to dry naturally, it will train itself not to rely on a blow dryer. I'm leaving my hair alone from heat during the fall/winter season so it can recoop.

Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas
Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas
by Fany Gerson
Price: $13.09
85 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Rompope is my favorite (eggnog), July 14, 2011
Agua de rompope is my favorite and I was so excited to see there was a recipe for it, in the book to make either a raspado or a paleta. I skipped through the pages with excitement because of the ideas that are going through my head. I purchased the frozen pop maker with my book order too so I cant wait to get started this weekend. I live in Vegas so paletas and raspados are perfect for this type of weather. This book brings me back memories when I was a kid in Mexico. Does anyone know where I can find the little baggies to cover the popsicles? I really dont want to use ziplock bags. Any suggestions?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2011 3:31 AM PDT

Serena, Food & Stories: Feeding Friends Every Hour of the Day
Serena, Food & Stories: Feeding Friends Every Hour of the Day
by Serena Bass
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 4, 2011
I saw one of Serena's recipes on the cooking channel. They did a brief bio on her regarding her chocolate cake. Being that I saw so many reviews on her chocolate cake I thought to investigate her a little more and ran into her cookbook. Its a fun cookbook. It comes with stories too and some great recipes. Im glad that I added this to my collection.

We Still Believe
We Still Believe
Offered by familychristianmedia
Price: $4.48
31 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, March 4, 2011
This review is from: We Still Believe (Audio CD)
I had the privileged of actually hearing her record this album in Redding, CA live. I didnt know it at the moment that day until they made the announcement that it was a live recording for their upcoming cd. It was beautiful then and its beautiful now. I can just sit in my room and listen to Child of God and over and over.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Its one of my favorite, March 4, 2011
I saw in an article that Brandy used this particular lip gloss and thought it looked nice. It probably doesnt have the same effect on me because Im so pale but it gives a great light pink finish. Smells great too