Profile for B. Ban > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Ban RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Rearview: My Roadies Journey
Rearview: My Roadies Journey
Price: $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars And he's back!!!!!, December 15, 2013
Very good book depicting the ups and downs of his journey and his growth as a person and a good history of the TV industry from the 1990s onwards.

CoCo Madness Delicious Cocoa Energy Chewables from Defense Nutrition
CoCo Madness Delicious Cocoa Energy Chewables from Defense Nutrition
Offered by Defense Nutrition
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, December 7, 2013
It has a great taste. It is a great solution for my cravings. Plus gives me a great energy boost as well.

Down + Dirty With Jim Norton 04
Down + Dirty With Jim Norton 04
DVD
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Where is Andy Andrist?, July 17, 2013
Loved the series. Most of the comedians were awesome. Although it is kinda difficult to connect with the comedian because he/she only has 5-8 mins to do his/her material. Where is Andy Andrist? He is awesome. Why was he cut off?

Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting
Fun With Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting
by Doug Stanhope
Price: $10.76
27 used & new from $8.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as hell, February 26, 2013
What else can we expect of Doug Stanhope than explicit humor? This book delivers on the promise. Just too damn funny.

Guide To Money & Investing
Guide To Money & Investing
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good general overview, February 26, 2013
The book provides good general overview about the financial market. Good for someone who has no knowledge about the world of investment. My prof used this book as a textbook for his finance class.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, February 26, 2013
If you are a true Bill Hicks fan, you will love this shirt. It is so cool. Also good for attracting people of similar comedic taste.

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem, February 26, 2013
I guess my title says everything. Don't buy any other self help non-sense. This is just self sufficient. Thanks Kamal.

Bill Burr: Let It Go
Bill Burr: Let It Go
DVD ~ Bill Burr
Offered by American_Standard
Price: $8.11
36 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers 100%, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Bill Burr: Let It Go (DVD)
He just nails it. He is one of the best comedians out there and this special has some of his best stuff.

No Offense: Live from New Jersey
No Offense: Live from New Jersey
DVD ~ Stephen Kramer Glickman
Offered by treasurehunter55
Price: $7.45
24 used & new from $1.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, February 8, 2013
I love Jeff's roasts but that is his limit. Unlike Greg Giraldo who has a huge range comedy beyond the roasts, Jeff is all about the insults. It is funny for a while but then gets boring.

The Possibility of Sex: How Naïve and Lustful Men are Manipulated by Women Regularly
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just when you thought Alan was done, he comes up with another Masterpiece, October 7, 2012
My title says it all. I have owned all the previous books by Alan and I never thought he would come up with another book. This one is a masterpiece. There are hardly any books that warn men about some of the behavior women engage in that are not in our best interest and what we should watch out for. Most books that are sold criticize men and their behaviors and those books are designed for women but Alan finally gives us the book we needed. This book gives us a fair warning on how to spot manipulation and avoid it.

The book is genius. it warns us and helps us in avoiding time-wasters and if you are a single man who wants to find a girlfriend or wife and need some help as to what to watch out for, this book is a good guide as to what kind of red flags you should watch out for. If you are a man already in a relationship, this book comes as a reality check and a chance for you to evaluate your current relationship.

I know that many women might end up criticizing this book but Alan is just keeping it REAL. Plus he actually says that many times, its us the men, who encourage bad behaviors amongst women and spoil them and stroke their egos. he tells us to stop that. Plus his book gives us a valuable lesson to respect ourselves and thus be the man that a woman will be happy to share their company with and be proud of it.

P.S. Many people think that Alan wrote only one book i.e. Mode One: Let the women know what you're really thinking. But he has actually written 6 books including this one. Please give all of them a read.

Page: 1 | 2