Profile for Edge14 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edge14 RSS Feed

Pro Steady DSLR Complete Movie Rig with Shoulder Mount and Follow Focus System and a Matte Box Shading Card for All DSLR Cameras & Video Camcorders (Blue)
Offered by Morros
Price: $399.99
7 used & new from $144.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but difficult to assemble (and no instructions either), May 14, 2014
It took me about two hours to assemble. I had to look at the product images, look at images on google, and look up a youtube video to make sure I was doing things correctly. An instruction sheet would have been nice. Most pieces fit together nicely, but some required a pair of vice grips—I would always tighten the knobs using my hands, but I needed the tools on some.

Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black)
Price: $69.99
20 used & new from $57.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 7, 2011
Awesome bag. The suspension unit to hold the camera works perfectly. And the fact that the multiple levels inside the bag can be adjusted makes it extremely easy to fit just about any lens that you want. I don't have much in it right now, but I'm able to store my Nikon D3100 with my 55-300mm lens attached. And I also have my 18-55mm lens, and an extra battery along with cables, and lens caps among other little supplies. It will also fit my laptop if I ever need to bring it with me. I'm looking into buying some more lenses, but I easily have room for 2-4 more depending on the sizes. Great product!

Unknown
Unknown
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely incredible!, July 23, 2011
This review is from: Unknown (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie was awesome! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Liam Neeson, and anyone who loved Taken.There were twists and turns throughout the movie. Confused at parts, but once you figured it out, it was unbelievable! Incredible ending... did not see it coming.

Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens + EN-EL14 Battery + 16GB Deluxe Accessory Kit
9 used & new from $399.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera; decent package for the price, April 18, 2011
Camera is awesome. I've had a few issues with the memory card, but I was using my camera for about an hour outside in 30-40 degree weather. Other than that, no problems with anything. The tripod is okay, nothing special - it gets the job done. The bag is decent as well containing enough room for an extra lens, extra battery, the camera itself; it also has many zippered compartments. Overall it's a great packaged deal for the price.

Howl At The Moon (Bonus Track) (Amazon Exclusive)
Howl At The Moon (Bonus Track) (Amazon Exclusive)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely incredible!, August 21, 2010
Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers are by far my favorite band, and this bonus track is phenomenal. It's easily one of my favorites by them and if you're a SK6ers fan, you'll love this too. Plus, it's only ninety-nine cents. Great deal.

Official Live Strong Lance Armstrong Wristband YOUTH size
Official Live Strong Lance Armstrong Wristband YOUTH size
Offered by Majum's
Price: $4.50
18 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but a bit pricy, August 21, 2010
Awesome product. This is only my second LiveStrong bracelet I've purchased. My first one lasted me three years so I'm hoping I'll get the same length out of this one. The one thing that was questionable was the price. $[...] plus a $[...]
shipping price. That's a bit much. Almost $[...] for this bracelet, but overall it's a great product.