Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Matt Neary > Reviews

Browse

Matt Neary's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt Neary RSS Feed (Florence, KY)

Sex and God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality
Sex and God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, March 15, 2012
I have shared most of the opinions and observations in this book about marriage, sex, and the use of these to control people's behavior by the religions of the world, for nearly 20 years. Dr. Ray puts it all together with his broad knowledge and understanding of religion and religious people. Many of my theories on the high divorce rate and the general discord between religion and human nature regarding sex and sexuality have been solidified and expanded. Thank you, Dr. Ray, for this work of art.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
12 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure in a small package., June 2, 2011
I've never taken so much pleasure in reading. I find myself reading at least twice as often. I used to only read around bed time, now I can take my books anywhere, i.e. doctor's office, park, school, etc. I have even been able to get some of my textbooks for school on my Kindle which greatly decreases the weight of my backpack. And I can change books in seconds. My increased reading has inspired my kids to read more often as well. One of the best purchases I've ever made.