Profile for J. Benson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Benson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ACDelco PF2250G Professional Engine Oil Filter
ACDelco PF2250G Professional Engine Oil Filter
Price: $7.47
18 used & new from $6.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quailty oil filter, Shame on AC Delco, November 11, 2014
the filter in the picture is not the same as the one I received, I did get the right filter but the one in the picture looks to n=be of better quality. the filter I got doesn't look nearly as good. The filter media is not evenly spaced - so their for how can it filter the oil evenly.
Also, I should of known that AC Delco is now made in China! I'm really getting fed up with having to buy Chinese made products when their are so many good Americans OUT of work. anyhow I will not be buying AC Delco products again unless I have too.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, but, October 13, 2014
It does work, but it's not nearly as good as front line. Will I buy this product again? Only if I don't have the money for front line.

Solder-It (CAT-1) Catalytic Converter Cleaner - 16 oz.
Solder-It (CAT-1) Catalytic Converter Cleaner - 16 oz.
Price: $11.64
5 used & new from $9.05

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it worked, August 15, 2014
This stuff works great. I had to buy Two can though, the first one I used as directed with a 1/4 tank of gas and poured the whole can in. I then reset the cat code and drove the car until it was empty and filled it up with super. even thought the light came right back on I did notice a difference in the performance of the car. I then took the second hook it up to a vacuum line and let it suck up about 1/3 of the can (per the direction on the can) then I let it set for about 30 minutes, and then I put the rest of the can in the gas tank. Its been about a month now and still no light and the car definitely has more power and better gas millage.

3200 DPI 7 Button LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for Pro Gamer
3200 DPI 7 Button LED Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for Pro Gamer
Offered by MaMaMiYa-Tech
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $9.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Cool look, To bad it only worked for 1 HOUR!, August 15, 2014
Loved the mouse. To bad it only worked for 1 hour. Just contacted amazon and I'm returning it for a full refund.

TERRO PreFilled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits 6 Pack T300
TERRO PreFilled Liquid Ant Killer II Baits 6 Pack T300
Price: $6.59
41 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff - it works great!!, July 31, 2014
I used this I conjunction with the Terro Outdoor traps and they worked great. After set the traps out (as directed) the ants were no longer in the house after a few days!!

Heatshield Products 340020 Thermaflect Tape 1-1/2" Wide x 20' Heat Shield tape
Heatshield Products 340020 Thermaflect Tape 1-1/2" Wide x 20' Heat Shield tape
Price: $17.55
6 used & new from $17.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Heatshield Products 340020 Thermaflect Tape 1-1/2" Wide x 20' Heat Shield, July 31, 2014
the tape is as described, I used it to help protect a fuel injection wiring harness that I just rebuilt. As for how well it works?- I guess time will tell

TERRO T1812 Outdoor Liquid Ant Killer Bait Stakes
TERRO T1812 Outdoor Liquid Ant Killer Bait Stakes
Price: $7.99
18 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRO T1812 Outdoor Liquid Ant Killer Bait Stakes, July 31, 2014
these traps were easy to use. All I did was set them around the house and now no more ants in the house. When I mow the lawn now I just check the level and when empty I replace it.

Bosch (7401) FGR7DQE 1 Multi-Ground Spark Plug, (Pack of 1)
Bosch (7401) FGR7DQE 1 Multi-Ground Spark Plug, (Pack of 1)
Price: $4.78
13 used & new from $3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars *Bosch (7401) FGR7DQE 1 Multi-Ground Spark Plug*- more bag for the buck, July 31, 2014
I love these plugs. These Bosch plugs are the only spark plugs that I will buy for my wife Volvo, they run great, get better millage, more power and last a long time.The last set lasted me almost 50,000 miles, which is more then I get out of the other after market brands.

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 6R Light Red Brown (3 Pack)
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 6R Light Red Brown (3 Pack)
Offered by Mega City
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars John Frieda Precision Foam Colour 6R Light Red Brown, July 31, 2014
My wife loves this brand compared to the other brands. We thought that this was a pretty good buy ( 3 for $23) compared to the local stores.

New York Wire 13105 Charcoal Aluminum Screening, 36-Inch by 84-Inch
New York Wire 13105 Charcoal Aluminum Screening, 36-Inch by 84-Inch
Offered by Hardware Plus Tools
Price: $11.10
13 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Aluminum screen for the price, July 31, 2014
as another viewer had mention I too have a few cats that like to lounge in open windows, and occasionally a stray cat will come calling to make his presence known and will climb the screen. Nylon screening can't hold up to that kind of behavior, but this aluminum screening seems to be standing up to those claws pretty well. I believe this was a good buy for under $7.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7