Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (PA USA)

Doodlr - Totally Free Cards for Any Occasion
Doodlr - Totally Free Cards for Any Occasion
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars cool app :), January 26, 2013
Very easy to use. The templates are cute and you can make your own card from scratch if you want to. love it!

Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and creative, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Draw a Stickman: EPIC (App)
I had so much fun with this on my kindle that I got it for my daughter to play on her ipod and she loves it too. The further you play the more challenging it is. The last few levels were pretty tough. I really liked the way that the game lets you solve things different ways. The more creative you are the more fun you can have. I had fun drawing my own character and I really liked finding all the puzzle pieces to unlock the bonus level. After I finished the game I went through the trophy garden and found more fun things to go back and try. This game worked fine on my kindle fire (I have the regular kindle not the HD).

June Tailor 8-1/2-Inch by 11-Inch Dark T-Shirt Inkjet Transfers, 3-Pack
June Tailor 8-1/2-Inch by 11-Inch Dark T-Shirt Inkjet Transfers, 3-Pack
Offered by Sheveos
Price: $3.99
20 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and works great!, May 13, 2010
This was very easy to work with and makes a really nice finished product. The best thing about this paper is that you don't have to reverse your image before printing it out. One thing to note, though: you will have to trim your image very closely if you want to avoid any white borders transferring to your fabric. Anything that's not part of your image will come out white instead of clear. I would definitely buy this again!

39-40" ACOUSTIC GUITAR - SUN BLONDE Classical NYLON Strings NEW Beginner Student
Offered by EDM
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, December 3, 2009
This is really a great guitar for the price. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it sounds. I've played it for about a month now, and it stays in tune and plays well. The product description says that it can be played with steel strings, but it's not that kind of guitar. This is great for someone who would like to try classical without making a huge investment. It's very lightweight and the finish is a little rough but it's such a great value.

Webkinz Sherbet Bunny
Webkinz Sherbet Bunny
Offered by Best Tv Sellers
Price: $16.99
11 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare and Cute Webkin, December 3, 2009
This review is from: Webkinz Sherbet Bunny (Toy)
Sherbet Bunny was "retired" in March 2007 and is very hard to find in new condition. The Sherbet Bunny is one of the softest most cuddly Webkinz ever made. If your child wants to be able to play with the bunny online, you will need to make sure that you're getting the original tag with an unused code. I bought a new bunny through Amazon last month and it arrived in perfect condition.