Profile for Mzshervo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mzshervo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LED Illuminated Bar Caddy
LED Illuminated Bar Caddy
Offered by Sharper Image
Price: $53.00
3 used & new from $53.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment!!!, January 28, 2015
Purchased this as a replacement bar caddy for my husband for X-Mas and I am very disappointed. We purchased our first bar caddy about 10 years ago & it worked very well until a guest mistakenly knocked it on the floor during a family gathering. I saw this LED Illuminated Bar Caddy and thought it would look great on the bar. The only reason I gave this product two stars was because the price was great and the ordering & delivery process was excellent. Assembly was simple and once put together it was actually sturdy. My problem AND the ONLY reason I decided to purchase this item was the LED lights. Only one light actually worked and that one is very dim. We didn't even attempt to send it back because my husband was so excited to get this caddy that he ripped the box up & threw it away.

Happy Birthday Tshirt
Happy Birthday Tshirt
Offered by Birthday Girl World
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute top!!, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Happy Birthday Tshirt (Apparel)
I love everything about this shirt!!! Fit, quality of material & the whole concept of the company! Actually wore this on my birthday (2/20) to my surprise birthday party! Got compliments all night & of course everyone wanted to know where I got it from. I will be ordering more items very soon. Would highly recommend this item to anyone.

Pinnacle Strategies B94200-UPS Metal Phone Clock (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Pinnacle Strategies B94200-UPS Metal Phone Clock (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Farm & Home Supply Center
Price: $23.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, January 4, 2014
I purchased an antique telephone/ gossip bench at an auction and wanted an actual antique phone to sit on top of it. I could not find on for a reasonable price. I saw this and fell in love with it! It's perfect! It still gives it the antique feel plus the clock is great. I'd recommend this product.

OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 5c Case, Retail Packaging, Black
OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 5c Case, Retail Packaging, Black
Offered by HEALTHY SPENDING
Price: $44.95
3 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am team OtterBox!!!!, January 4, 2014
Not a lot I can say about this product but great! I would not trust any other case for protection of my devices other than OtterBox. It's everything that's promised. I would recommend this product to anyone.

OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for iPad 4th Generation, iPad 2 and 3 - Black
Price: $56.50
15 used & new from $50.85

5.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox Defender, July 30, 2012
My husband FINALLY got this for me for my iPad 2. Price was great!! Fits perfectly. Now I'm not worried about damaging my device if I accidentally drop it. I have previously purchased OtterBox cases for my iPhone so I know the quality of product OtterBox manufactures is top notch. Would recommend this product to anyone.

ACCESSORIESFOREVER Women Bridal Wedding Prom Fashion Jewelry Set Crystal Rhinestone Necklace V Teardrop Silver Clear
Offered by Accessoriesforever
Price: $10.50
2 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Necklace Set, July 30, 2012
Received the necklaces today. Exactly how seller described. Very satisfied. Going to be great for us (bridemaids) to wear in my sissy's wedding!! Would reccomend purchasing this necklace to anyone especially if they are for a bridal party, prom, etc.

GBC BadgeMates Retractable Badge Reels, 5 per pack, Color May Vary (3747217)
GBC BadgeMates Retractable Badge Reels, 5 per pack, Color May Vary (3747217)

5.0 out of 5 stars Badge reels, July 29, 2012
Bought these for my husband to use for work. His work ID fits nicely with reels. Really like that they came in a variety of colors. Seems to be very durable. Would reccomend this purchase to anyone.

Alki'i Full length Tank top Long Maxi Dress - White XL
Alki'i Full length Tank top Long Maxi Dress - White XL

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute white summer dress, July 29, 2012
Purchased this sundress to wear to an all white yacht party. Very cute and comfortable. Received so many compliments. Fits true to size.

The World's Religions (Plus)
The World's Religions (Plus)
by Huston Smith
Price: $9.85
226 used & new from $2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars The World's Religion (Plus), June 25, 2012
Saw this book at a friends home and decided to purchase. My teenage son had a lot of questions about different religions and Im familiar with many of them but this book kind of covers most of the ones I wasn't familiar with. Great read. Good insights. Would recommend this purchase to everyone!!

Foldable smart slim case Purple for iPad 2 , Back Cover Clear
Foldable smart slim case Purple for iPad 2 , Back Cover Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart case, June 25, 2012
Had been looking for a purple smart case and I found it! Not an authentic Apple case but works just as well as my other cases I purchased from Apple. Would recommend this to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4