Profile for Robert Cozzi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Cozzi RSS Feed (North Aurora, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Giottos AA1910 Medium Rocket Air Blaster (6.6)
Giottos AA1910 Medium Rocket Air Blaster (6.6)
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $8.85
17 used & new from $7.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and very popular., September 9, 2014
So good I ordered 2 more for my wife and nephew who were "borrowing" mine.

HGST Deskstar 3.5-Inch 4TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6Gbps 64MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (0F14681) (HDS724040ALE640)
Offered by Oceanside Store
Price: $187.99
12 used & new from $169.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi capacity and great value, September 9, 2014
I ordered 5 of these things for an Addonics RAID5 device I also ordered (empty). Plugged them in and they're working just fine. Love the fact that I get 20TB in just 5 drives.

illy Caffe Scuro Whole Bean Coffee (Dark Roast Black Label) Box of Six 8.8 oz. Coffee Cans
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $78.17
9 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee, High Price, Fast Delivery -- What's not to like, September 9, 2014
Always great coffee and now comes faster than ever!

New Balance Men's MWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,11 D US
New Balance Men's MWM756v2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,11 D US
Price: $60.56
3 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to report on the quality, but New Balance ..., August 17, 2014
Difficult to report on the quality, but New Balance shoes seems to have taken on a "smaller is better" sizing policy. every pair I've tried is too small.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime AF-S Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon 50mm f/1.4G SIC SW Prime AF-S Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $424.94
40 used & new from $330.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sharpness, great image quality, July 20, 2014
Nothing wrong with this lens. This and the 35mm are the perfect set.

O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Reactor Reef 2mm Boot (Black/Pacific, Size - 11)
O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Reactor Reef 2mm Boot (Black/Pacific, Size - 11)
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but don't seem like it., July 2, 2014
Better than expected. At first I thought they seemed a bit "light" for a 3mm reef boot (and they are) but in use in the ocean for a week, they proved themselves very well made and durable.

Milwaukee 2453-20 M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
Milwaukee 2453-20 M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
Offered by Tool Deals
Price: $137.00
8 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 12v Driver for the money, May 15, 2014
I have several M12 (Milwaukee M12) class of tools. I also own the 18v version of this one. The specs were impressive nearly 18v torq in a M12 package. So I got it. The drill doesn't disappoint. There is an issue with a small metal plate at the end of the battery compartment--it keeps falling off--which I have never seen in M12 tools before. I was tempted to send it back, but instead I simply put a little plumbers puddy on the housing and pushed it back in and its been fine since.
Great torque very good ergonomics.
This model is about 1 year newer than my prior tools, and they've made a change where the LED light comes on for about 30 seconds when the battery is initially inserted and also stays on for a similar length after each use. At first I thought this unit was wired wrong, but then I recalled wishing the light would stay on, on my other M12 tools in past uses, so this is probably a customer-driven enhancement.
Overall, very useful for just about any application.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2014 10:41 PM PDT

Manfrotto MTPIXI-WH PIXI Mini Tripod (White)
Manfrotto MTPIXI-WH PIXI Mini Tripod (White)
Price: $24.88
15 used & new from $18.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Good!, May 12, 2014
This is the first small tripod I've used that can literally hold my Nikon D610 with its 28-300mm lens--now that's heavy. This thing is rock sold, light weight and easy to use. Get one.

AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning  compatible Cable - Apple Certified - White (3 Feet/0.9 Meter)
AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning compatible Cable - Apple Certified - White (3 Feet/0.9 Meter)
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cable for iPad/iPhone for the money and then some, May 12, 2014
These AmazonBasics do not disappoint. I lost my thunderbolt cables on a recent trip (actually I left them plugged into the desk in a hotel room) and I picked up a couple of these to replace them. They are much better quality that those that come with the iPhone/iPad itself and you can get them in the lengths you want.

Rec-mounts Hot Shoe Mount[rec-b66] for Gopro Hero3+ Hero3 Hero2 Hd-hero Gopro3
Rec-mounts Hot Shoe Mount[rec-b66] for Gopro Hero3+ Hero3 Hero2 Hd-hero Gopro3
Offered by Mount-Shop-Sun
Price: $18.00
9 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and light, May 12, 2014
I use this to mount a GoPro to my DSLR. That way I can create a log of what I am photographing (when necessary). I like it a lot.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 2:04 PM PDT