Profile for joseph berry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

joseph berry RSS Feed (san diego)

Canal House Cooks Every Day
Canal House Cooks Every Day
by Melissa Hamilton
Price: $35.12
53 used & new from $17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, November 3, 2012
I have been a subscriber to Canal House Cooking since the beginning and have always keenly anticipated each issue and have found them a joy to cook from. When I received this book, I was initially disappointed as there seemed to be a number of recipes that I already had from my subscription. However, as I spent more time with the book, I discovered much that was new and inviting. The recipes are wonderful and very dependable. I made their stuffing/dressing for Thanksgiving and it was delicious. I have made many meals out of Canal House and everything has been excellent.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 9:20 AM PST

Eves of Destruction
Eves of Destruction
by Mr Roy Berelowitz
Price: $8.58
22 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars exciting thriller with intriguing twist to plot, December 31, 2009
This review is from: Eves of Destruction (Paperback)
This is a fast-paced thriller with an intriguing plot twist. I could not put the book down - and I kept thinking what a great movie it would make. It is, moreover, quite relevant and even frightening when placed in the context of contemporary terrorist threats. The ending definitely came as a surprise and leaves the reader anticipating a sequence.