Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Nicholas J. Hubbuch > Reviews

Browse

Nicholas J. Hubb...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicholas J. Hubbuch "Retired MBA" RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Vietnam War 50th Anniversary In-Theater Veteran Commemorative Insignia
Vietnam War 50th Anniversary In-Theater Veteran Commemorative Insignia
Offered by Wiredog
Price: $16.89
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nreminder of the War and Veterans that were forgotten for their service., March 29, 2016
A nice addition to my Blue Vietnam Vet hat. Reminds me of how long it has been since I was in the campaign.

Crest Sensi Stop Strips 18 Pack
Crest Sensi Stop Strips 18 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars They Really Work, March 29, 2016
My wife swears by these as she has sensitive teeth.

Bach Rescue Remedy Pet - 20 ml
Bach Rescue Remedy Pet - 20 ml
Offered by OxKom
Price: $15.97
20 used & new from $13.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for calming of our dogs., March 29, 2016
Seems to calm our two therapy dogs. We bough it for the one who throws up in the car but so far it hasn't stopped him from doing this but in time we hope that it does.

Sarna Sensitive Anti-Itch Lotion, 7.5-Ounce (222 mL) Bottle
Sarna Sensitive Anti-Itch Lotion, 7.5-Ounce (222 mL) Bottle
Price: $10.59
20 used & new from $7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product for itch relief, March 29, 2016
Stops the itch from dry skin in the winter or whenever you need itch relief.

Bosch Season 1
Bosch Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Lays Potatoe Chip Once you watch one episode you have to watch the next, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Bosch Season 1 (Amazon Video)
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed Bosch it is well written and the cast is tremendous. Once you start watching it you find yourself binge watching it!

I'll See You in My Dreams
I'll See You in My Dreams
DVD
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, February 17, 2016
god movie but it loses it toward the end. Leaves you wondering why you watched it!!!

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 4-Inch High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Paring Knife
Price: $49.80
12 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Knives at a Great Price, January 25, 2016
These are high quality and Amazon has the best price on these and their brothers!

KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildy Sweet Chocolates (36.5-Ounce)
KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildy Sweet Chocolates (36.5-Ounce)
Price: $17.12
8 used & new from $11.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my Heart, January 25, 2016
Great price and got it just before the price increases due to the cocoa crop problems.

Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer #5545-400
Wahl Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer #5545-400
Price: $8.96
16 used & new from $8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trimmer, December 8, 2015
I have used wall for years and my old trimmer failed. This one has more attachments and does a great job in all areas.

Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Plus Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Standard Packaging, HX8911/02
Price: $99.95
26 used & new from $86.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My teeth appear a bit whiter but that was not the reason I purchased this Sonicare I like the way it cleans my teeth and my posi, December 8, 2015
I had to replace my older Sonicare that broke after several years. I have using Sonicare had less plaque on my checkups and I didn't have this reduction with an Oral B. My teeth appear a bit whiter but that was not the reason I purchased this Sonicare I like the way it cleans my teeth and my positive checkups.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10