Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Cat Gross > Reviews

Browse

Cat Gross' Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cat Gross RSS Feed

Autumn Whispers: An Otherworld Novel
Autumn Whispers: An Otherworld Novel
by Yasmine Galenorn
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.98
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love her novels, February 10, 2016
Love her novels, love her work. This was spectacularly good. There is sex and violence, but there's also story, so its fantastic! Just the right amount of everything for the supernatural lover in me.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, 30 Oz Carton
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, 30 Oz Carton
Price: $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Al Pachino out of Tim Curry kind of good., February 10, 2016
Amazingly cheesy and delicious! 5/5! Al Pachino out of Tim Curry kind of good.

Kibbles 'n Bits Small Breed Mini Bits Savory Beef & Chicken Flavors Dog Food, 16-Pound
Price: $9.98
14 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a good deal for the money, February 10, 2016
Puppy eats it. He likes it. Its a good deal for the money.

Mice Cube 4 Pk - Reusable Humane Mouse Trap
Mice Cube 4 Pk - Reusable Humane Mouse Trap
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $11.94
9 used & new from $7.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Mice will love them!, February 10, 2016
Mice love them! They were great for the first few weeks and then the mice started figuring out how to get out of the traps, so not nearly as effective anymore. But for the first few we caught, they were caught!

iAnko 3322687 Decompression Bubble Wrap Shell Puchi Soft Silicone Phone Case for Apple Iphone 5 5s - White
Offered by iAnko
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop pop pop!, February 10, 2016
Its cracking a bit now after only having it a short time, but the bubble still pop. It does what it says on the tin, and scratches the itch it needed to scratch.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gonna be a thief now..., February 10, 2016
My boyfriend uses it to no end! He loves it! Its fantastic! It was literally the best gift in the world for him and he LOVES it. Now I can wrap his future presents in padlocks and lock boxes so he can practice more.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Nintendo DS
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Nintendo DS
Offered by O' MY GAMES
Price: $32.50
53 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This game, I just keep playing it!, August 30, 2012
This is the first time I've actually beaten an Atlus game, and I have to say, I REALLY liked being able to do more here, or at least it felt like I was doing more here rather than the first game, which frustrated me to no end and I quit. I read another reviewer here who warned about needing to grind for levels and money, and they really weren't kidding, especially since I was trying to fill out my fusion list. (I'm at 95% currently oh god) I don't know how or why I managed to get through this game not once but three times, but I am considering a fourth run. There's one ending in particular I like waaaay above the others, and seeing one of the other endings reminds me of why I do.

I spent... about 65 hours on my first run through because I was grinding up so much, then add about ten hours for the second, and only about 3-5 hours for the third run through (going for a different ending and a no dying/no free battles run, which was successful!). You get to continue to a new game + and that's usually where you can relax a little depending on how you spend the end game points, which I found really interesting. Getting the Fates of your friends up unlocks fusions and points for the end, and you get points as well for the various endings and doing special things during the playthroughs.

I absolutely love the music of this game. It was so much more enjoyable than the first. My favorite score in the music is towards the end, where you only hear it once. Its just a few chords, but its some of the prettiest music I have heard in a game.

The big thing to keep in mind is that this game IS DIFFICULT. Holy crap. Others have said it but it is tough as heck. That said though, I took care in designing my teams of demons for me and my friends, and when I fused sometimes I would use one demon over another because of skills that I could pass on, even if it wasn't for those demons, but for one I would fuse in the future. The bosses do require a ton of luck and there's a bonus fight that I couldn't get win at my second time through and I avoided it my third time as I was avoiding free battles. I might try the fourth time though because I won't let him get the better at me. He's tougher than the end boss by a lot.

Overall though, you really really really really want to play this. Its worth it. I enjoyed it so much, and have put so much time into it. It definitely makes the DS shine out right now amidst the 3DS. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Oh god did I enjoy it. Time to go get more points so I can stop grinding for macca!