Profile for Edith A. Walworth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edith A. Walworth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the music!, May 3, 2013
My two year old and I watched the pilot together. He loved the music and watched the entire segment. He was particularly interested when the puppet was on. Hope this gets made into a series!

Itsy Bitsy Spider
Itsy Bitsy Spider
by Richard Egielski
Edition: School & Library Binding
Price: $14.55
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's new favorite!, February 26, 2013
This book has quickly become my son's new favorite book. The art is amazing and of course, we are all familiar with the song but this book brings it to life in a new entertaining way.

The Sparkle Box: A Gift with the Power to Change Christmas
The Sparkle Box: A Gift with the Power to Change Christmas
by Jill Hardie
Price: $14.76
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A new family tradition, February 26, 2013
This book touched my heart! I can't wait to start a new family tradition and incorporate the sparkle box. This book would make a wonderful gift and would also be a gift that keeps on giving.

The Strangers on Montagu Street (Tradd Street)
The Strangers on Montagu Street (Tradd Street)
by Karen White
Price: $12.50
99 used & new from $3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 26, 2013
Absolutely love Karen White's books and I am already anxiously awaiting the fourth installment in this series! The characters in this series are so memorable and I enjoy learning more about them with each book.

The Secrets of Mary Bowser
The Secrets of Mary Bowser
by Lois Leveen
Price: $13.15
124 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss out on this one!, February 26, 2013
I highly recommend this book. It is exceptionally well written and the pacing is right on. The characters are so well portrayed and the author does a wonderful job of bringing them to life. While we all know how the civil war ended, the author takes on a very interesting journey through that time period.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $35.00
885 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, February 26, 2013
This review is from: The Casual Vacancy (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book by J.K. Rowling. She does an amazing job weaving together all the characters in this book and developing those characters so that you believe you know them well. This would be a good choice for a book club since Ms. Rowling deals with a variety of topics that would make for interesting discussion.

Absolution: A Bald Knobber Saga
Absolution: A Bald Knobber Saga
by Vonda Wilson Sheets
Price: $22.49
15 used & new from $22.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!!, February 26, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It was a great depiction of an interesting time in history. The author did a fantastic job of bringing the characters to life and helping you relate to each diverse person in the story. I savored each page and look forward to reading more books written by her.

One Breath Away
One Breath Away
by Heather Gudenkauf
Price: $13.13
239 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, August 20, 2012
This review is from: One Breath Away (Paperback)
This was the first book I have read by Heather Gudenkauf and it definitely will not be the last. I really enjoyed the way the author wrote this book from 5 very different perspectives. Each character's voice was unique and provided a different insight into the story. I do think this would be a good choice for a book club to discuss. I thought that I had the ending figured out, but I was quite surprised to find that I certainly was wrong. Looking forward to reading more by this author.

The Innocent: A Vanessa Michael Munroe Novel (Vanessa Michael Munroe Novels)
The Innocent: A Vanessa Michael Munroe Novel (Vanessa Michael Munroe Novels)
by Taylor Stevens
70 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of Your Seat Thriller!, June 15, 2012
This book is one of the best books I have read this year! In The Informationist, Ms. Stevens created a cast of characters that I couldn't wait to read more about so I waited for The Innocent with great anticipation and it definitely does not disappoint. The Innocent delves further into Vanessa Michael Munroe's cult past and delivers as a fast paced thriller. Looking forward to reading the next novel in this series.

The Columbus Affair: A Novel
The Columbus Affair: A Novel
by Steve Berry
Price: $24.30
280 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great thriller!, June 14, 2012
I have enjoyed Mr. Berry's previous novels and this was no exception. The book grabs you from the first chapter and keeps you hooked until the very end. Love all the historical facts in the story and look forward to more books with Tom and Alle Sagan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3