Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Punk Doctor > Reviews

Browse

Punk Doctor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Punk Doctor "punkdoctor" RSS Feed (Ajo, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Three Years in Wonderland: The Disney Brothers, C. V. Wood, and the Making of the Great American Theme Park
by Todd James Pierce
Price: $22.31
41 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book On The Early History Of Disneyland, March 23, 2016
This book is a MUST for anyone interested in the history of Disneyland. The book is well researched and written in a lively style. Pierce makes you feel like you are there as Walt met with the bankers, realtors, and others as he created Disneyland. He expertly recreated the tension of Walt not having enough time or money to complete the park of his dreams. The tale of CV Wood is important and it's sad that the Disney Company has erased him from their official history.

This book should be considered required reading for anyone interested in Disneyland, Disney, or the history of American theme parks.

Stanley 12-101 Small Trimming Plane
Stanley 12-101 Small Trimming Plane
Price: $6.17
41 used & new from $6.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition., February 27, 2016
A very handy little tool that I use more often than I thought I would. Highly recommended.

Craft E Vinyl - 12" x 12" - 40 Sheets Assorted Matte Colors of Removable Adhesive Backed Vinyl for Cricut Cutters, CraftROBO Cutters, Pazzles Cutters, QuicKutz Cutters - CEV2200
Offered by Craft E Vinyl
Price: $25.99

HP OfficeJet 4635 e-All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet 4635 e-All-in-One Printer
Offered by Shop by Convenience
Price: $73.10
15 used & new from $73.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Printer Ever!, January 21, 2016
This is the WORST PRINTER I have ever owned! I bought it because it was cheap, and I have paid for my foolishness. The paper feeder only works about 25% of the time. Most of the time the paper jams, wasting a lot of paper. The printer seems unable to feed paper in on itself and when it does it still leaves a crease down the entire page. When this printer is out of the ink that came with it, I'm throwing it into the trash and buying something other than an HP.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2016 6:08 AM PST

IRWIN Tools QUICK-GRIP Light Duty Corner Clamp, 3-Inch (226200)
IRWIN Tools QUICK-GRIP Light Duty Corner Clamp, 3-Inch (226200)
Price: $6.98
36 used & new from $5.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, January 7, 2016
I used this twice before it broke. One of the arms wasn't welded together and it snapped right off. It was a waste of money.

Elmer's Painters Opaque Paint Marker, Fine Tip, Black
Elmer's Painters Opaque Paint Marker, Fine Tip, Black
Price: $7.37
17 used & new from $3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paint Pen, November 27, 2015
This is the best paint pen I have ever used. It has also lasted longer than others I have tried.

They Drew as They Pleased: The Hidden Art of Disney's Golden Age
They Drew as They Pleased: The Hidden Art of Disney's Golden Age
by Didier Ghez
Price: $6.30
68 used & new from $5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, November 8, 2015
Fantastic book for everyone and a MUST for any fan of Disney animation. The biographies are well written and filled with interesting details and the art is simply fantastic. I can't wait to read the other books in this series. I also found the book to be a great drawing tutorial, although that's not really its intent.

Gyokucho 770-3600 Razor Ryoba Saw with Blade
Gyokucho 770-3600 Razor Ryoba Saw with Blade
Offered by Japan minder
Price: $18.99
167 used & new from $13.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little saw for a wide variety of projects., November 8, 2015
I bought this to practice some dovetails but I have found this saw useful in a wide range of situations. I use it to do some rough cuts to my wood carvings, and it is so easy to use. The blades are super sharp and super thin. I highly recommend you add this tool to your arsenal.

Vacmaster VWM510 Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vacuum Powered by Industrial 2-Stage Motor with Remote Control, 5 Gallon, 5 Peak HP
Price: $98.40
19 used & new from $98.40

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing Sucks!, July 30, 2015
I have owned this for a few months now and I love it. The suction is amazing, sometimes too amazing, as I have to be careful to keep screws and things that I need from being sucked up. I mounted mine on the wall and the remote switch is a much bigger help than I thought it would be. I love all of the accessories that some with it too. I wish I had bought this sooner.

CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
Offered by B-Ker
Price: $7.59
52 used & new from $4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., July 30, 2015
This works really well, I've used it for months now. It also works as an emergency level. frankly I use this much more than I thought I would.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8