Profile for grrldgr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

grrldgr RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PIAA 11655 H1 Xtreme White Plus 110-Watt Bulb - Twin Pack
PIAA 11655 H1 Xtreme White Plus 110-Watt Bulb - Twin Pack
Price: $58.33
66 used & new from $56.02

5.0 out of 5 stars BRIGHT!, February 7, 2012
These are much brighter than my original halogens. I recommend these if brighter is what you seek! Not yellow, but white!

Polk Audio DB5251 5.25-Inch 2-Way Component System (Single, Silver)
Polk Audio DB5251 5.25-Inch 2-Way Component System (Single, Silver)
Offered by HASSLE-FREE
Price: $113.80
18 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Had for 6 months.., February 7, 2012
Very nice speakers! Everything came in the box! :) Perfect sound, too. I put these in my 325i convertible. No issues!

"BMW Genuine Uncut Blank Master Key For, 3 Series (1975 - 1991), 5 Series (1975 - 1987), 6 Series (1976 - 1989), 7 Series (1977 - 1987)"
Offered by B2C Auto Parts
Price: $39.50
4 used & new from $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU HAVE AN E30 LIKE ME......., February 7, 2012
I bought this for my 1990 325i. This key works, but has to be modified when cut. It is too long, but I got extremely lucky. I found a locksmith that traced the tip precisely, so it works. With the VIN, you can order a new key already cut from the dealer to save you this trouble. The dealer will not cut it because of this.

Shipping was on time.

Cemetery Junction
Cemetery Junction
DVD ~ Christian Cooke
Offered by PRIMETIME DEALS
Price: $6.49
74 used & new from $0.11

4.0 out of 5 stars FAST SHIPPING, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Cemetery Junction (DVD)
THIS IS A GOOD FUNNY BRITISH MOVIE. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY, SO I WILL FILL UP THE BOX SO I CAN POST THE REVIEW.

Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex 90 Caplets
Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex 90 Caplets
Offered by Stuff4Beauty Inc
Price: $217.53
3 used & new from $217.53

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST SHIPPING, October 31, 2011
I RECEIVED MY ITEMS AS LABELED AND IN 2 BUSINESS DAYS. I HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE, SHOPPING ONLINE SAVES ME MONEY ON VITAMINS. WORD ON THE STREET, THIS IS A REALLY AWESOME PRODUCT. WISH ME LUCK. ALSO, I HAVE BEEN TAKING SOLORAY HAIR SUPPLEMENTS WITH GREAT RESULTS... MY HAIR IS THICKER. I RECOMMEND THAT ONE.

Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil, 4.5 Ounce
Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil, 4.5 Ounce
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.06
20 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, October 31, 2011
MY FAVORITE HAIR OIL BESIDES MY JOJOBA OIL. I USE THIS TO ADD SHINE, AND FOR HOT OIL TREATMENTS. I AM CAUCASIAN WITH DARK BLONDE HAIR. I AM GROWING MY HAIR LONG, SO I AM USING THIS WITH BOAR HAIR BRUSHES, WOODEN COMBS, AND RENPURE HAIR PRODUCTS. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR DRY HAIR. IF YOU ARE GROWING LONG, CUT THE SPLIT ENDS FIRST! YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME IF YOU DON'T. ALSO, I HAD AN EXTREMELY AWFUL EXPERIENCE WITH THE NEW FOAM HAIR COLORS THAT ARE ON THE MARKET. DO NOT BUY THEM. THEY ARE REALLY REALLY BAD! EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE MY STORY. IT TOOK 3+ MONTHS FOR MY HAIR TO RECOVER.

Wet Natural Beautifully Bare
Wet Natural Beautifully Bare
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $5.73
7 used & new from $5.73

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST SHIPPING, October 31, 2011
THIS IS A PERSONAL ITEM. IT DOES WHAT IT IS INTENDED TO DO, AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

Geeving
Geeving
Price: $10.99
32 used & new from $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR 20 SOMETHINGS, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Geeving (Audio CD)
THIS IS A METALCORE/ELECTRONICA BAND. VERY NEW, AND WHAT'S IN. IF YOU LIKE MELODIC HARD ROCK (CHEVELLE) AND TECHNO AND HEAVY DEATH GROWLING (LOL) WATCH THEIR VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE, FIRST. EXCELLENT CD. P.S. I'M A PREPPY/SK8ER CHICK :0)

Philips PN008-1003 SportCase Sport-Ready Neoprene Case for iPod Classic 80GB, 160GB, and iPod Video 5th Generation, with adjustable armband

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST SHIPPING, October 31, 2011
THIS IS MY 2ND CASE. MY FIRST ONE LASTED 6 YEARS. THIS IS A WORKOUT CASE FOR THE 5TH GEN IPOD VIDEO. IT'S NOT WATER PROOF, BUT IT CAN CLIP OR STRAP. DON'T LOSE THE STRAP LIKE ME. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I REPLACED IT, I GOT INTO RUNNING. ALSO, I HAVE AN ARMPOCKET FOR MY IPHONE 4! I LOVE IT! ARMPOCKET.COM

Naturade Complete Cleanse, 60 Capsules
Naturade Complete Cleanse, 60 Capsules
Offered by House of Nutrition
Price: $22.75

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE, October 31, 2011
I WANTED A DETOX AND CLEANSER. LIKE THE OLD SAYING, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME. I HAVE BEEN STICKING WITH EATING BY BLOOD TYPE WITH OUTSTANDING RESULTS!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4