Profile for Charlotte > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlotte RSS Feed

Doctor Who - TV Show Poster (Van Gogh's Exploding Tardis) (Size: 36 x 24) Poster Print, 36x24
Offered by Buy 4 Less UK
Price: $6.86
8 used & new from $3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars So perfect, January 16, 2012
I absolutely love this poster. It's perfect in so many ways. It's huge and very well printed, so in love with this poster that I am purchasing one for all my Whovians! Shipped fairly quickly.

Doctor Who Fez and Bow Ties are Cool 2.25 Inch Button
Doctor Who Fez and Bow Ties are Cool 2.25 Inch Button
Offered by Larkin Supply
Price: $4.85
2 used & new from $0.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, January 16, 2012
I really liked how big the button is, and the design is very cool. My only complaint is that the color is more dull than in the picture. It's more of a tera cotta red rather than what's presented. Worth the purchase though!

Premium - Pantech P9050/Laser Purple Flower Cover - Faceplate - Case - Snap On - Perfect Fit Guaranteed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, January 16, 2012
This was a good gift for my mother, it's very pretty and snapped onto her phone easily. It holds up really well and has so far protected her phone really well. I recommend!

Lannie (Color# 2t35) Synthetic ponytail Hair Extension
Lannie (Color# 2t35) Synthetic ponytail Hair Extension
Offered by Willowbee
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 16, 2012
Absolutely loved this item! Excellent quality, clip is great, hair is silky and doesn't get tangled! Definitely worth the money! Seller shipped to me in so little time, I was really impressed. The only complaint I have is that the hair was too red for my natural tone, but I ordered another one closer to it because it was just such a god product! Will come back to the seller again for sure.