Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Brad A. Warter > Reviews

Browse

Brad A. Warter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brad A. Warter "Brad" RSS Feed (woodinville, wa United States)

Too Big To Fail
Too Big To Fail
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 22, 2016
This review is from: Too Big To Fail (Amazon Video)
True and scary. Well acted and actual footage.

Waterpik SM-653CG Original Shower Massage Hand Held Shower Head, Chrome
Waterpik SM-653CG Original Shower Massage Hand Held Shower Head, Chrome
Price: $24.98
4 used & new from $20.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 4, 2015
Mostly plastic but looks and work well.

H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business 2014 Win [Download]
H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business 2014 Win [Download]
Price: $69.95

2.0 out of 5 stars W-2c were fine but w-3c never updated, February 13, 2015
Taxcut home and business and gone down hill in performance and errors have increased. I was able to import last years return and also 2014 data from Fidelity but I also print W-2s, W-3 and 1099s. W-3 seemed towork OK first pass but I made an error so need t complete W-2c and w-3c. W-2c were fine but w-3c never updated. H&R Block to to test and prove their software much earlier! Seems they were all on vacation August -December!

Blue Chiffon TM Hibiscus syriacus 'Notwoodthree' - Rose of Sharon - Proven Winner
Offered by Hirt's Gardens
Price: $15.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't grow and died, March 4, 2014
Very small plant and struggled then just withered away. Wish it had be larger and better established. My other hibiscus from another grower is doing fine

Vivitar NB-6L / NB-6LH Ultra High Capacity 1700mAh Li-ion Replacement Battery for Select Canon Digital Cameras
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $9.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Promptly delivered but battery charge seems short, March 4, 2014
I've only had it a week or so but just getting wifi set up on new camera showed a noticeable drain on the battery. Seems it should last longer. I'll post again after I've had it more than 2 weeks.

Update. I may have gotten a defective battery as it continues to either not hold a charge or will not fully charge using the OEM Canon charger. Has anyone else gotten a defective battery before?

See my update
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 4:31 PM PST

Casablanca C31U11B Holliston DC 60-Inch Ceiling Fan, Snow White with Matte Snow White Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars We should have got one years ago!, August 14, 2013
Although I had to pay an electrician to pull a wire, he also did a great and efficient job at a reasonable price. Having a master BR facing west it gets very warm on sunny days even in the NW. With this installed, we sleep much much better! It is quiet and even on slowest speed moves the air well in a room with 10 ft high ceiling. I highly recommend this unit! And being sealed, never needs to be lubricated we look forward to years of sleep comfort.
One last thing. Although this unit is somewhat expensive especially compared to big box stores off brand units, this is premium and well worth it. I have no regrets at all.

Norton Internet Security 2009 [OLD VERSION]
Norton Internet Security 2009 [OLD VERSION]
6 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, October 1, 2009
It would not upgrade 2006 and kept asking me to reinstall after Liveupdate ran twice. First time it runs it is fine. 2nd time you have to reinstall. Luckily, somehow, Norton sent me an email to upgrade to 2010 for no cost and it fixed it! And I have had no issues since. So I'd recommend buying the cheap 2009 but be aware you may have issues. And hopefully, or insist, that you get a 2010 upgrade and should work. A cheap way of getting 2010 :)

L.B. Men's Altin BOA Slipper
L.B. Men's Altin BOA Slipper
Price: $19.99 - $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived early but sizes tend to be short, June 17, 2008
My order arrived 3 days earlier than promised which was nice. They look well made and I just tried them on. I'm normally a 9 1/2 D size so bought the 10 M. But they seem short and maybe should have ordered a 10 1/2! I'll wear them for a day or so and see if they stretch out some but I'd DEFINITELY order at least 1/2 size larger than normal shoes. So far so good. We'll see in a few days.