Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Deb > Reviews

Browse

Deb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, April 23, 2013
I have been wearing this watch a lot, for over two years. It is fantastic; women still ask me where I got it. The only problem that I have is the pins inside the clear band turning black. It doesn't look so pretty when the pins become discolored. The good news is, a jeweler can clean it just fine. I take it in about every three months, and it still looks brand new. So far, my jeweler hasn't even charged me.

Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey across the Life Line (Focus on the Family Books)
by Abby Johnson
74 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash, March 27, 2012
I tried to keep an open mind; but the facts that I know are true about Abby caused me to doubt she had an epiphany. She told other employees she was fearful of being fired for poor performance, right before she resigned and did a complete 180 regarding abortion. It seems that Abby wrote this book to make money and get revenge on the largest US women's healthcare provider in existence. This story is all about revenge, and despite her claiming otherwise; I imagine if she had not been due for her performance review, she would still be at Planned Parenhood fighting for a woman's right to choose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2012 1:20 PM PDT

Starbucks Lavender 16 Oz Stainless Steel Double-Walled Tumbler with Removable Lid

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, February 8, 2012
I have a cup just like this one, but mine has a handle. I got it at my local Starbucks for $19.95. Why would anyone pay over $50 plus shipping when they could get it for regualr price the next time they stop in for a latte? This seller is greedy. Run away from this listing to your local Starbucks. It is a great cup, and as long as you keep the lid closed when not drinking, your coffee will stay hot for at least three hours. The two-star rating is due to the price, not the product. Starbucks makes the highest quality travel mugs in the US.

Three Dog Bakery Cookie Assortment Peanut Butter & Vanilla Lick N' Crunch and Ulti"Mutt" Spots, Baked Dog Treats, 40 ounces, 3/pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 2, 2012
My dogs also love these cookies. I keep them in a jar on the counter where they can see them. Every morning when they get their dry food they also get one cookie. They sit and wait for that cookie very patiently. These cookies last a long time in the pantry also. So buying the 3/pack is fine. They do tend to crumble a bit if handled too much, but no dog of mine has ever turned down being given two or three broken pieces. I am glad that I can give my dogs a treat that they seem to love, but that is also seemingly healthy, and doesn't seem like a tiny brick of pressed, flavorless grains.

The price could be better though, as Wal-mart sells this exact same 3/pack for only $9.99. I would rather buy them here as I dread even stepping foot into a Wal-Mart, but I also have to watch my budget.

Bare Escentuals Trial Set - Light
Bare Escentuals Trial Set - Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Must be a Joke, January 23, 2012
I received this "trial size" item today. Don't Buy!!! If you want this product, even for a trial, purchase one that costs a little more. I got a tiny little container that had perhaps one use in it. For $6.99, the amount is ridiculous. Perhaps they think that the brush is worth the excess amount? If so, I disagree. It is a standard make-up brush, nothing special about it, and it also is tiny in size; therefore impractical. I buy many, many items from Amazon, but I think this is the first time I have ever felt ripped off by a seller in the three + years of shopping here.

As to the quality of the product, it seems a lot like face powder, which I can buy for $4 or $5 at the pharmacy or grocery store.

No Scream Cream No-Trauma Momma 2 oz.
No Scream Cream No-Trauma Momma 2 oz.
Offered by Blue Herbs
Price: $10.39
3 used & new from $10.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!, July 9, 2011
This product does not work at all. I followed the directions to the letter. I slathered it on thick and then sat motionless for 45 minutes until it dried. The product did not dull the pain of waxing in any way. I have no idea who the reviewers are that liked the product, but I dare guess them to be the sellers and their friends. I feel ripped off and mislead. The tube is tiny also and you would need at least half the product if not more just to do your legs. I am still searching for a product that works because this is not it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2011 6:55 AM PDT

Eastland Men's Blue Steel Boot
Eastland Men's Blue Steel Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot at a Fantastic Price, July 7, 2011
My husband is very picky about his work boots as he stands, crouches, climbs ladders, and moves all day at work. He loves these boots, says they were comfy from day one. They are light on the feet and sturdy. I will buy more if they are available again in his size. Great price too, retail at almost $100. Happy with this purchase. I also got him another pair of Eastland boots that he also loves.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 3:12 PM PST

Soffe Juniors Football Capri
Soffe Juniors Football Capri
Price: $9.99 - $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy!, July 7, 2011
I read the positive reviews here, so I was very disappointed in the product I received today. Stiff cheap feeling fabric, and way too pink. They are not soft pink, but rather what I would call a "plastic pink". Kind of like a stuffed animal's plastic nose color. They are also not at all true to size. I wear a medium or large in all brands, Victoria's Secret, Roxy, every popular brand. I ordered the large to be safe. They are skin tight, and feel awful. Sweats should not be snug, let alone binding. The fabric is cheap and looks like it will wear out or tear very quickly. Perhaps the manufacturer is using cheap fabric and the sizes are small because they are trying to cut fabric use; because of the economy. If so, they made a bad call. I would return, but it is not worth the hassle considering I would lose the shipping charge. No bargain here ladies, I can't even say that I got what I paid for, because I will never wear these pants. I also got these sleep shorts, and every problem I listed here is the same, except for the color. 100% Cotton Sleep/Lounge Shorts - Colors Available

Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidants Chocolatey Peanut Butter Chewy Bars, 5.0 CT (6 Pack)

2.0 out of 5 stars $44, Really?, April 18, 2011
I love these bars more than a Reeses or Snickers. But they only cost $2.50 a box at Safeway right now. Why would anyone pay $44 for 6 boxes? "Groceries to Your Door" needs to examine their profit margin standards.

Project Procurement Management: Contracting, Subcontracting, Teaming
Project Procurement Management: Contracting, Subcontracting, Teaming
by Quentin W. Fleming
70 used & new from $3.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Expensive, March 29, 2011
This textbook is required for one of my classes. I was surprised to see that the Amazon price is much more than my college bookstore, over $20 higher. For once I saved money on Campus. Usually I come to amazon to save money on textbooks.

Page: 1 | 2